CaneShades

Junior

Attachments

• jl32.jpg
    jl32.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Advertisement
I enjoy your show for what it is, but you honestly need to make an effort to be less awkward with your interviewees.

Not sure who the the dude with the hispanic accent is, but he needs to tone it down a bit.

Just my 2 cents. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
I enjoy your show for what it is, but you honestly need to make an effort to be less awkward with your interviewees.

Not sure who the the dude with the hispanic accent is, but he needs to tone it down a bit.

Just my 2 cents. Keep up the good work.

You mean this guy with the latin accent being interviewed.

[video=youtube_share;kZgE_sUrXFY]http://youtu.be/kZgE_sUrXFY[/video]

thanks for the interview guys. And a big thanks to addressing being positive this year. If we lose this season a new coach will come. But it is important that fans still support the team, it will make a difference to the swag16 class. If we lose this season Maybe Al can hang on to some of the swag16 class for the next coach. But if the fans start going in on the coach/school then the class will just start dropping like flies. If golden does go at end of year we should be excited about whos gonna replace him. Get that momentum rolling downhill.

Advertisement
thanks for the interview guys. And a big thanks to addressing being positive this year. If we lose this season a new coach will come. But it is important that fans still support the team, it will make a difference to the swag16 class. If we lose this season Maybe Al can hang on to some of the swag16 class for the next coach. But if the fans start going in on the coach/school then the class will just start dropping like flies. If golden does go at end of year we should be excited about whos gonna replace him. Get that momentum rolling downhill.

You mean WHEN the fans start going in on the coaches and school...

Well balanced take on the coaching/program. Wish more fans shared your opinion.

Advertisement
Back