anybody else catch the Golden interview today on 560.

Odin

Junior
The hosts congratulate him on all the guys drafted and then ask him how he feels about going 6-7 with all that talent.Golden said something like he didn't want to take anything away from the kids drafted,he's happy for them,this is a time to celebrate.Nothing about him or the staff needing to do better or not coaching up to their potential,it was bassically all on the players and he didn't want to say anything negative.I don't know what else he talked about after that I couldn't listen to it anymore.

Advertisement
The hosts congratulate him on all the guys drafted and then ask him how he feels about going 6-7 with all that talent.Golden said something like he didn't want to take anything away from the kids drafted,he's happy for them,this is a time to celebrate.Nothing about him or the staff needing to do better or not coaching up to their potential,it was bassically all on the players and he didn't want to say anything negative.I don't know what else he talked about after that I couldn't listen to it anymore.

He missed his true calling in liberal politics.

Or just "politics"...

We do this every time AG opens his mouth. What possibly could he say to make this fan base happy? The fact is that he should have been fired and he's not going to say, "listen, I stink. I should have been fired 2 years ago but I wasn't. Im over my head here. I'm just riding this thing out doing the best I can."

Or just "politics"...

Not enough personal responsibility to be a conservative.

Advertisement
Here it is. Not much new, Al's his usual glib self.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHlLmYVCzKY[/video]

Wherever you go, there you are. Process comment.

Or just "politics"...

Not enough personal responsibility to be a conservative.

The irony.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We do this every time AG opens his mouth. What possibly could he say to make this fan base happy? The fact is that he should have been fired and he's not going to say, "listen, I stink. I should have been fired 2 years ago but I wasn't. Im over my head here. I'm just riding this thing out doing the best I can."

That would be a great start.

admit fault with solutions and taking action. not just the same bs excuses with nothing changing

Advertisement

This

I might " develop" a little respect for this fruit pop if he did that

Easy. "I'm happy for the kids, but it was humbling. There simply is no excuse for the lack of production on the field with that type of talent. We need to fix it and fix it fast. The fans of this program expect and deserve better."

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...phins-asked-him-fins-marlins-canes-chatt.html

### Asked by WQAM-560's Marc Hochman if he wonders how UM could have gone 6-7 and have seven players drafted, Al Golden said Tuesday: “It's not about me. Do you want to go back to critiquing team performance? Go ahead...

"I hate to attach anything remotely negative to these kids accomplishing their dream. We put our season to bed five months ago.”

But he had no problem with mentioning the cliques off of last year's team. *******.

Advertisement
Back