CBS video- Miami fans should be buying fire al golden shirts

Advertisement
Ho Li Crap.

Called Golden out.

Only a handful of us here were calling Golden retarded and needing to be fired since year one, but it appears the rest of the nation is catching up.

What an embarrassment. To be called out like that! Should be buying and wearing "Fire Al Golden" T-shirts?

For the record, the WEZ flew a banner for the same thing. Kudos to the WEZ.

"Miami finished 6th in the corstal division. WHAT A JOKE! and they had 7 guys taken in this draft!.............This is EMBARASSING, Pathetic. If you're a U guy and you are watching 7 guys get taken and you only won 6 games? You should be buying a 'Fire Al Gorlden' T-shirt because that guy doesn't deserve to be coaching.........."

That's a direct f***ing quote!

Advertisement
Advertisement
That dude face when he was saying that. "This is embarrassing" lol. Everybody can see it except the blind cult Folden following and the no nuts BOT. Shameful

I'm glad people outside our circle are picking up on the obvious. Hopefully this trend hits major sports outlets. I'd love to hear Mike and Mike, around the horn, pti, etc. As it was once said, if you aren't mad then you aren't paying attention.

Advertisement
He just doesn't recognize progress, what's that guy's name? I need to email him about our top 15 defense, our pillars and cliques. This is Golden's first year or was that last year.

Advertisement
Meanwhile, that loser is sitting in a studio making minimum wage for a talking head and Coach Al is making $2.5m/year and developing players into top draft choices. If I knew that guy's name, I would buy a shirt imploring CBS to fire him.

Advertisement
Back