Phillip Dorsett we appreciate you brother...

Advertisement
PD landed in roses. I love the kid and can't be happier that he now has Luck throwing to him. He became a much better all around WR this year with a real QB and should tear it up in league. Now let's hope Cleveland trades Duke to Colts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dorsett and Graham are good lessons to young receivers who drop passes in big spots.

They kept working and became millionaires.

This is pretty sad, but seeing as I didn't start following the Canes until I went to school there in 2007, and we've sucked the whole time since, one of my best moments as a Cane fan is Morris to Dorsett against NC State for the win.

(#1 is the win against FSU w/ Jacory on Labor Day.)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty sad, but seeing as I didn't start following the Canes until I went to school there in 2007, and we've sucked the whole time since, one of my best moments as a Cane fan is Morris to Dorsett against NC State for the win.

(#1 is the win against FSU w/ Jacory on Labor Day.)

What up, Class of 2011 brother. That NC State pass is one of my all-time favorite football moments. It sucks how terrible the Canes have been since we started rooting for them, but it will still be cool to see some of the players we watched as students light it up in the pros. Just wish the Panthers had drafted some Canes this year...

Today's news is how upset Colts players and Fans are with the pick....Hope he puts them all to shame and has an MVP Rookie Year..

Advertisement
Colts fans hate the pick. WR was already the team strength, while the lines are aweful and got killed in the playoffs. They only have 2 safeties on the roster. The fans really wanted defense. Many also think he is a small, not complete WR

Colts fans hate the pick. WR was already the team strength, while the lines are aweful and got killed in the playoffs. They only have 2 safeties on the roster. The fans really wanted defense. Many also think he is a small, not complete WR

They said the same thing when the Colts drafted Reggie Wayne to join the Triplets.

Advertisement

Maybe they don't realize they will be losing TY after the season. Contract year, no way they can afford him after Luck gets a massive check

Advertisement
Back