Hmmmm.... Very telling

brock

All-American
image.jpg

Advertisement
Well the only constant factor is him, the players are the variable; they are reshuffled every year. So it's back on him as it should be.

Not telling at all. Every year we open up with cupcakes then as we play more competent teams we lose

Team quits after losing rivalry game. Every single year. And that isn't the coach's fault. Typical FSU grad.

Advertisement
I disagree with this if talking about last season. We beat BETTER teams than the teams we lost to after the FSU game. 2013, sure, we played cupcakes before FSU. That wasn't the case last year, as we ended the season with three VERY mediocre teams after FSU. That's why last season was such a failure, in my opinion. Had we won out after FSU, it would have been a decent step forward. Instead, we completely, COMPLETELY, packed it in. That was not the same team we saw against Cincy, Duke, VT or NC in our last three games.
Not telling at all. Every year we open up with cupcakes then as we play more competent teams we lose

If you don't think that team quit after the FSU game you're crazy. I know we all hate Golden, but the entire program quit after that game.

I disagree with this if talking about last season. We beat BETTER teams than the teams we lost to after the FSU game. 2013, sure, we played cupcakes before FSU. That wasn't the case last year, as we ended the season with three VERY mediocre teams after FSU. That's why last season was such a failure, in my opinion. Had we won out after FSU, it would have been a decent step forward. Instead, we completely, COMPLETELY, packed it in. That was not the same team we saw against Cincy, Duke, VT or NC in our last three games.

while I agree that it looked like the team had packed it in, we are splitting hairs. VT, Cincy, and UNC were ****** teams just like UVA and Pitt.

beat some ****** teams, lose to some ****** teams. thats what ****** teams do

Advertisement
If you don't think that team quit after the FSU game you're crazy. I know we all hate Golden, but the entire program quit after that game.

and they already lost three games prior to the FSU game so you not making a point. they needed a miracle in order to win the coastal even before the FSU game.

Alright, I get that, I'm just saying we DOMINATED those teams, which I think are all as good as, or better, than the three teams we lost to. The turning point was the FSU loss. Unlike 2013 when we simply hadn't been tested going into FSU, we had been tested early and often going into the FSU game. We looked incredibly flat down the stretch, and it had nothing to do with the competition level increasing after FSU. We played all of our tough games before FSU. Again, that is why last season was a COMPLETE failure in my eyes. When we should have won out after FSU, we packed it in.

It's not the barely beat those teams. We whooped them. I can see the "win some, lose some" had we just scraped by. We destroyed VT and NC, especially. You don't destroy average teams, then look as horrible as we did three games in a row unless the team quit. They quit. That's on the coaching staff for losing the team. Had we beaten FSU, do you think we lose any of those games down the stretch? I think we could have, for sure, but I also think we see a **** of a lot more fire had we taken that step up and beaten FSU like we SHOULD HAVE.

The FSU was a turning point this year, big time.

while I agree that it looked like the team had packed it in, we are splitting hairs. VT, Cincy, and UNC were ****ty teams just like UVA and Pitt.

beat some ****ty teams, lose to some ****ty teams. thats what ****ty teams do

though its obvious that the team did quit after those games, saw it in 13 and saw it this past year, BUT its the coaches job to make sure the kids dont quit and play at a high level every game no matter what the record is

Advertisement
Serious question OP: do you suffer from mild mental retardation or even a learning disability? Are you 12? What's your deal?

Great post, Brock. If C A G could get FSU off our schedule we'd be sure to get 9 wins. FSU is such a better program than UM that playing them makes our guys feel inferior to everyone after we play them.

Advertisement
The players have quit on golden every year he's been here and it's for so many reasons. To point to FSU and say we quit because of that game is dumb. Last season players were teetering on quitting many times before then. Same with all of Als previous seasons here.

Unlike other years, we had FSU on the ropes. We were putting a hurting on them, and we ****ed it away. Last season was a heartbreaker of a loss, especially since it was the last chance to beat them for many of the team leaders.
The players have quit on golden every year he's been here and it's for so many reasons. To point to FSU and say we quit because of that game is dumb. Last season players were teetering on quitting many times before then. Same with all of Als previous seasons here.

Doesn't surprise me that one of the worst posters on the site makes one of the worst threads in the history of the site.

If you're still imagining, dreaming, inventing, concocting, and devising excuses for Golden at this point...you're not just not a Canes fan and are simply here to troll.

If you're not trolling, go root for another team with your loser, excuse making mentality.

Advertisement
Back