Freddie Pinder

Advertisement
will probably end up at FSU or UL and will make us pay in the near future. 1st round pick. Kelvin Benjamin 2.0.

I don't think he has the speed or explosiveness as Benjamin. He reminds me of Peete from STA. a big possession wideout... I wouldn't be surprised if he plays tight end in college.

Advertisement
Seen this kid play live in games and 7v7, plenty. Suspect hands, avg. speed, meh footwork (expected at his height), but high points the ball well. Heard from plenty of coaches and players that they feel that he's overhyped. Spoke with some Southridge players, and they praise Scott and say that Pinder ain't nothing special. I've heard them say Devonaire Clarington part 2, without the attitude. Thing is, who are we getting to take his spot? Victor? Snelson? Lee? If we need another spot to be taken, he brings a different skill set from the others that we have signed. He's good enough to play here, but he's definitely being overhyped.

Scott is hands down my Fav WR down here for next year. I do think Vic Benji is better then Pinder and we do have a couple of big guys already. we need some playmakers.

IF they stick, we got playmakers coming in. I don't get dropping Pinder if they need another WR, unless they're expecting a commit from a better prospect. I agree, Vic Benji and the other WRs that I listed are better.

Last edited:
Warned the board about this some time ago. That entire Southridge team has been left without coach supervision since they fired the entire staff after the season. Billy Rolle hasn't been moved over yet and players like Pinder have completely tanked in the classroom.

How can this staff not know players abilities and grade situations of kids in their own house? Secondly, recruit everybody hard until nearer to NSD. If you get too many at a position, let the kid know so he can go with his other options. That's just the game of recruiting. Don't "cool" on a kid then go sucking up to him at the last moment. Playing this staff in Poker must be easy money.

Advertisement
He has an offer, all he has to do is commit and he's a Cane. What's his camp upset about. If he doesn't want to commit the coaches need to move on to someone who wants the schollie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back