Freddie Pinder

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Hearing that things have cooled between Miami and Pinder recently. Pinder's camp has not been happy with a decrease in communication from Miami's side as of late and this could be a sign of how the Canes feel about their current receiver class. There are also some questions about Pinder in the classroom. Big-time talent

Advertisement
**** UM needs more receivers with Grills from our backyard. I hope the young man gets his grades in order if it is true about the academic issues.

[video=youtube;kYXWDB4-vx4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXWDB4-vx4[/video]

**** UM needs more receivers with Grills from our backyard. I hope the young man gets his grades in order if it is true about the academic issues.

[video=youtube;kYXWDB4-vx4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXWDB4-vx4[/video]

miami needs goons period

Advertisement
I would say keep recruiting Pinder, I think his best days are ahead of him, we know he is good but I'm unsure how good he can be. There is a WR committed to LSU right now that is rated high on every website, him and Pinder are about the same height but imo Pinder is better and its not even close, just goes to show how flaw rankings are. There are better options but I'm not sure our staff will go in the right direction and identify the right option. I hope we keep recruiting Pinder cause history says when we burn bridges we end up losing in the end.

Advertisement
Had a feeling this was going to happen with him. Grades issues. I liked a Pinder and if he could have got us Rodney Scott for 2017 he is worth the scholly to me.

Seen this kid play live in games and 7v7, plenty. Suspect hands, avg. speed, meh footwork (expected at his height), but high points the ball well. Heard from plenty of coaches and players that they feel that he's overhyped. Spoke with some Southridge players, and they praise Scott and say that Pinder ain't nothing special. I've heard them say Devonaire Clarington part 2, without the attitude. Thing is, let's be real, who are we getting to take his spot? Victor? Snelson? Lee? (Any of those even possible?) If we need another spot to be taken, at least (maybe most) he brings a different skill set from the others that we have signed. He's good enough to play here, but he's definitely being overhyped.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Seen this kid play live in games and 7v7, plenty. Suspect hands, avg. speed, meh footwork (expected at his height), but high points the ball well. Heard from plenty of coaches and players that they feel that he's overhyped. Spoke with some Southridge players, and they praise Scott and say that Pinder ain't nothing special. I've heard them say Devonaire Clarington part 2, without the attitude. Thing is, who are we getting to take his spot? Victor? Snelson? Lee? If we need another spot to be taken, he brings a different skill set from the others that we have signed. He's good enough to play here, but he's definitely being overhyped.

Scott is hands down my Fav WR down here for next year. I do think Vic Benji is better then Pinder and we do have a couple of big guys already. we need some playmakers.

ima big fan of explosive football players and hes not it, hes a good jump ball WR tho kid should of committed a long time ago now his spot is gone i have a feeling Irvin Jr is about to commit real soon.

Hear this every single year, staff stops communicating with certain players, they feel good about others, they strike out on the guys they feel good about, they make a late run at the guys they stopped recruiting, staff gets embarrassed on NSD.

Advertisement
Reason he's so good is lights or sun reflect off his grill, blinding the DB who can't make a play.

will probably end up at FSU or UL and will make us pay in the near future. 1st round pick. Kelvin Benjamin 2.0.

Luv this kids upside. Hope he gets it together. Want him and Bruce as the 2 main wr in this class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back