Amir Rasul

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
No surprise but.... Rasul's commitment is very shaky right now based on a few people I have spoken to. Since when he committed, his options have been left open and he was not completely solid.

Florida State is the school most have mentioned but he's not a slam-dunk take for them right now. Notre Dame is coming on strong. Bottomline is he will be a very tough kid to hold on to.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** an so it begins! the #swag16 could turn into another drama filled class. What does this kid want in a school that UM can't offer right in his backyard?

Go Canes

[video=youtube;cTw6SHTj1Lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTw6SHTj1Lg[/video]

**** an so it begins! the #swag16 could turn into another drama filled class. What does this kid want in a school that UM can't offer right in his backyard?

Go Canes

[video=youtube;cTw6SHTj1Lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTw6SHTj1Lg[/video]

Winning at high level? A staff that can actually utilize my talent to win? Any of those I think.

No way in **** ND's sorry *** should be in discussion for a stud RB from Miami.

I have no confidence in Golden in any areas of necessity! Not his coaching, recruiting, staffing, schemes, ability to win games or ability to gain/retain commitments! Dude is terrible at all things football. Though he is raked the #1 Excuse Maker in FBS and all of sports.

Advertisement
I'd rather have Fils-Aime.

This kid, and his "potential" can go suck a bag of ****s.

Advertisement
There are other options at running back TBH... Ivan Smith, Deon McIntosh, Adrian Killins and Fils-Aime... plus we got Moss and Burnett committed

Advertisement
This is old news. I couldn't cate any less. He has a ton of upside, but I'd take CFA over him anyday.

Advertisement
Who would ever be solid to El Foldo? Please, everyone seen this coming, not even surprised it started this early

Last edited:
Stick with your commitment, be a cane and let's start moving this program back to the top!

Advertisement
Back