Walton...What do you think?

Martycane

Sophomore
Just trying to get a handle on what to expect.
How good is he? Is there a chance he'll start this year?
And how does he compare to Duke, Scarlett, Cook and Yearby when they were coming out of H.S.?

Advertisement
He is going to be a gamer when he gets his chance. Kid does not have ALL the physical gifts, but the way he uses what he has, is going to make him something special for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP those video's should help answer your questions regarding 2015 RB Mark Walton an how good he is and potentially will be based on the program he comes from.

Go Canes

I expect him to be our feature back by his true sop****re year.

If he picks up the offense, I think it will be clear by mid season this fall that Mark Walton should be getting more and more carries.

Advertisement
Most people think he will be one of the greatest Miami RBs of all time. I don't. I think he will be good, but not great. I think it is very likely that he will get some playing time this year. I think Johnson, Scarlett, Cook, and Yearby are all better runners. Walton may be turn out to be a better pass receiver, however.

Advertisement
Most people think he will be one of the greatest Miami RBs of all time. I don't. I think he will be good, but not great. I think it is very likely that he will get some playing time this year. I think Johnson, Scarlett, Cook, and Yearby are all better runners. Walton may be turn out to be a better pass receiver, however.

+1... He reminds me of Warrick Dunn.

Complete back, I love his game. He will have to really impress though to get carries cause Al loves Gus and Joe.

Who would you compare him to as receiver? Randy Moss?

I think he is a very polished runner. Scarlett and Cook aren't as polished but can rely on elite speed. Like Yearby and Duke he has a different ****nal but will be a gamechanger

Advertisement
Back