How about this guy?

dukejuke305

Recruit
I'm a firm believer in the Bring Back Butch mantra, and think Cristobal could be interesting too. But what about Tommy Tuburville? He has U connections, has won at a very high level at Auburn, and is a veteran experienced guy. He's getting up there in years but could be the best of the bunch.

Advertisement
Tommy already proved he doesn't have it. Didn't he turn us down once? Not a big Mario fan but at this point, if we can't have Butch or Chud, I'll take him.

Advertisement
Tubberville loved to stand on his soapbox and proclaim that he turns down the U on the regular... **** him.

Gruden loves to have his name mentioned in talks, he will not coach again,Cowher is retired, Chud great choice but
pro money and a good career in pros make hims nonstarter. Patterson not leaving TCU Cristobal would be a reach
Tuberville very good coach look at his record against top 10 teams also like the JJ connnection
Still think changes are needed above football HC , we need a great AD and let him make choice
heres my "reach" JJ as AD........

Elite coaches only, please. Butch (even if only for recruitment and player development) or Patterson (I know he loves his Texas home, but we might snipe him with more money if our new president wants to spend)

Gruden loves to have his name mentioned in talks, he will not coach again,Cowher is retired, Chud great choice but
pro money and a good career in pros make hims nonstarter. Patterson not leaving TCU Cristobal would be a reach
Tuberville very good coach look at his record against top 10 teams also like the JJ connnection
Still think changes are needed above football HC , we need a great AD and let him make choice
heres my "reach" JJ as AD........

I just came at the thought. Now if someone could just drag him away from his darn fishing boats and Guy Harvey t-shirts and get him back in Coral Gables

Advertisement
Butch or a new face. All of the others mentioned are HC failures if you're interested in going to the dance.

Even Patterson? You saw what he did with TCU-class talent, imagine with Miami-class talent

Advertisement
Tuberfield doesn't have the "it" factor we need at Miami for coaching and recruiting. Would be an excellent assistant though.

Advertisement
On the note of Chud, what's with Miami greats going to the Browns to die? Butch, Chud, Dorsey, McGahee, Winslow, Pagano (kinda)

What do folks think of Rockne? Innovative and a winner, though no Miami ties. Worth a shot?

Advertisement
Back