Colin Cow heard

Dwinstitles

All-American
Whatever da *** his name is, I know peeps hate o boy. Yesterday listening to da radio he said cfb is best when Miami is elite and USC. He said also if u had elite coaches all over cfb Miami and USC would be the best teams yearly, he said Miami at it's best is better than anyone else which some of us already know.

Pretty much saying our coaches suck n he said Alabama players r hot *** in the league where when Miami sent a kid they were the best instantly.

Advertisement
al%20golden%20sucks_zpst1fnjala.jpg

A lot of people give him **** but he's one of Miamis biggest supporters. Always speaks good about us. I believe he's hated because he jumped to some stupid conclusions re Sean Taylor

A lot of people give him **** but he's one of Miamis biggest supporters. Always speaks good about us. I believe he's hated because he jumped to some stupid conclusions re Sean Taylor

The ST 26 comments is what gets him grief from UM fans. I find him somewhat entertaining and has some interesting takes .

Advertisement
Whatever da *** his name is, I know peeps hate o boy. Yesterday listening to da radio he said cfb is best when Miami is elite and USC. He said also if u had elite coaches all over cfb Miami and USC would be the best teams yearly, he said Miami at it's best is better than anyone else which some of us already know.

Pretty much saying our coaches suck n he said Alabama players r hot *** in the league where when Miami sent a kid they were the best instantly.

safe_image.png

Alabama players DO suck when they get to the league. Frank Gore is about to end the second one of their running backs careers. First Coffee, now Richardson.

Hes in love with Miami ge said college football is it at its best when miami is good. Talks about so much history with miami and how america hates them

Awhile ago said that if Miami could keep the local kids home they would handle Bama and everybody else, cause Miami kids aren't scared of anybody. Our problem is that we can't keep them home...

Advertisement
I still remember the interview he did with Michael Vick. Vick said that Miami was a good team that talked **** and played dirty. Cowherd loved that ****.

The U and USC are both small private schools which dominated college football for decades between them. Both have been the target of the ncaa dominated by large state schools. College football is indeed better when they are allowed to be good. The difference between them is USC still wants to win. Our biggest enemy is our own BOT and administration. Then want us to lose more than the ncaa and the big state schools for some reason.

Butch Davis. Let's face it - it's Butch's crews that he's referring to.

Picks up top talent, three deep, tough, tough on defense, and his Miami offenses will rock.

Advertisement

Butch Davis. Let's face it - it's Butch's crews that he's referring to.

Picks up top talent, three deep, tough, tough on defense, and his Miami offenses will rock.

And he will assemble an elite staff.

It's frustrating listening to people talk what could be with UM. I stopped following completely till I see a change.

Advertisement

This is pretty much what I/we been saying for years! Let's be real! Everything is about money! Hiring a professional caliber staff for football and recruiting would mean championship teams, attention and millions to the university. If it's as simple as hiring a professional coaching and recruiting staff why is the university not doing so? We obviously have access to the best football players in the world, a preferred location and all the social aspects players like. You would think people with the education, experience and business savvy the admin and BOT have they would recognize this and hire a professional staff. This is what confounds me daily. Ain't enough elite football players in Alabama or OSU to have championship teams every year, at least without the defection of Florida stars. Miami is an exercise in the study of college sports stupidity.

Advertisement
Back