A look into the "New" Sun Life stadium (video)

Advertisement
It's going to be a phenomenal venue for me and the rest of the canesfam nation to witness the resurgence of UM football. It's going to be funny to watch the Canes haters slowly trickle back into the stadium like an old man's urine stream when C A G gets this machine humming again.

Advertisement
That's going to be real nice for the real Canes' fans and Canes' fam! I love (in a heterosexual way) the fact that we will be 24' closer to C A G during the games. Get on the Canes' Train, or get run over by it! All aboard!

That's a real man and real fan in post #7. This guy isn't tucking tail and running during tough times; he's riding the showers out and staying HurricanesStrong. You'll be entitled to laugh with me at all the situational UM fans.

No offense, but this does not give me a college football feel at all. If anything, this looks like another excuse for fans to be away from the game experience to explore the stadium experience. The finish product is going to be nice, don't get me wrong, but I don't see a great game day experience when fellow fans are drinking wine and conversing during the game.

Advertisement
No offense, but this does not give me a college football feel at all. If anything, this looks like another excuse for fans to be away from the game experience to explore the stadium experience. The finish product is going to be nice, don't get me wrong, but I don't see a great game day experience when fellow fans are drinking wine and conversing during the game.

I hear what you are saying, friend, but once again you are bowing to arbitrary tradition. UM is on the cutting edge of stadium comfort and accoutrements and soon every other big time college program will invest in it's stadium the way UM has invested in its stadium. Enjoy the ride Canesfam! #Canesfam

I hear what you are saying, friend, but once again you are bowing to arbitrary tradition. UM is on the cutting edge of stadium comfort and accoutrements and soon every other big time college program will invest in it's stadium the way UM has invested in its stadium. Enjoy the ride Canesfam! #Canesfam

Ibis...lol...dude, between you and Franchise....my ribs hurt. Wait, did we even invest in this stadium???????? I thought we didn't even contribute a red cent to this stadium.

Advertisement
Prices going up?

I hope so. That will be one way to keep the Canes haters out of the stadium.

Very true, fantastic friend. Studies have shown that the socioeconomically depleted are usually the angriest, so I hope that Mr. Marx prices those haters out. It'll make for a much more enjoyable stadium experience for my family and the rest of the canesfam nation.

The video looks like it is pushing a lot of different club seating options so I don't think Mr. Marx would approve.

Only so much lipstick you can put on a pig; unless they win its gonna be alot of new (big & comfy) empty seats.

Advertisement
The video looks like it is pushing a lot of different club seating options so I don't think Mr. Marx would approve.

Only so much lipstick you can put on a pig; unless they win its gonna be alot of new (big & comfy) empty seats.

I disagree, friend. Mr. Marx is all about the big donors and the posh lifestyle and has no time for the schleps and riff raff. That video and the seating options in it looks like it came straight from Jesse's cranium.

If it's in place at UM or at UM Stadium, then you can rest assured that Mr. Marx approved it. It wouldn't be happening without his approval. I can assure you of that, dear friend.

Advertisement
Back