How, just how?

dukejuke305

Recruit
how did we go 6-7? how? I just don't get it man... I keep reading these article with all these freakin canes players being predicted to be drafted and ball out in the no fun league, how did we not have a winning record even? Ugh.

This article made me think about it more.... Any competent university would've fired Golden's sorry pizza eating behind years ago. SMH

http://sportsbuzzmiami.com/2015/04/...-nfl-draft-university-of-miami-and-al-golden/

Advertisement
OP has lost his mind. how the heck do you expect us to compete against powers like Pitt, UVa, and UL?

Advertisement
A coach unable to make a difference and players that gave up on the coach.

Advertisement
In-over-head.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same regurgitated posts with all the sheep herds getting in line to pile on with there attempted witty comments or sarcastic loser responses. Theres some of the most clueless fans on this site. I'll use Butch since so many people on here like to crown him. Butch had 1 of the most talented rosters with a handful of 1st rounders 2 years at NC and finished 3rd & 4th in Coastal. A couple top draft picks in no way equate to a great season. This isnt basketball. All it takes is a weak spot, or poorly coached position, or bad luck, or mental mistakes, or turnovers, or penalties to offset a few talented players. But nobody here wants to hear any of this they just wanna come on this site and complain and cry daily and pray for new coaches, AD etc. Some of you are the most negative depressed people ive ever read and most of you think your these die hard fans but your actually not. A bunch of loser fans who think they know whats best for coaching staff, who we recruit, what plays we call, what scheme we run. Who we hire, Who gets playing time. Your delusional and your opinions mean absolutely Zero outside fan forums.

I'm a fan. That's all. I cannot wait for the season to start. Last season...hit the reset button and move on. I cannot wait to go see my team play. The season plays out as it does...I cannot control the outcome, so I don't worry about it. I go to ever home game and some away games when I can. I have season tickets. Love to see the run through the smoke, the Ibis leading the C.A.N.E.S. cheer. At times I regress and do start to think about last season...but then I go watch the Va Tech game and move on.

Advertisement
Back