Spring Game (Uniforms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thought twice jw?

Im hoping that was just some weird sense of humor and not his true feelings.

It is my true feelings.. Homeboy was posting pics and saying how they made his son feel great.. Now homeboy is a turncoat... I wasn't the one posting photos and thanking the team for making my son happy.
It is possible to be happy with how people treat your ailing son and unhappy with how those same people coach a football team.

Thought twice jw?

It is my true feelings.. Homeboy was posting pics and saying how they made his son feel great.. Now homeboy is a turncoat... I wasn't the one posting photos and thanking the team for making my son happy.
It is possible to be happy with how people treat your ailing son and unhappy with how those same people coach a football team.

I guess I would call that ungrateful sir! but don't worry next time his son is ailing I pray to God he doesn't come on here and give this whole diatribe and write up how they made his son feel great. Next time maybe we should be a football program who could have ignored his son like the countless other ailing kids who don't get half the attention this cat and his ailing son got.

Advertisement
Thought twice jw?

Everyones entitled to their own opinion but it was simply a photo on what another person commented. I dont think its a reason for anyone to refer to his sons situation. It was just a photo from a show that depicted what the previous posters mentioned just a joke.

I lost all respect for you... funny how you were posting team photos with your son.. now you're a mope..
Flat out fraudulent..

Lol, fraudulent. You have no idea, what's gone on with us and the university, none. Just relax bro. I could expose a true fraud right now and set the Miami fan base on fire, but I won't. I guarantee you, my family reps UM harder than anyone else. I have green and orange on every single day.

I'm a mope, because the program I love doesn't resemble what I feel in love with, and I'm concerned, if it will ever look like it again. If that makes me a fraud, then whatever.

Thought twice jw?

I guess I would call that ungrateful sir! but don't worry next time his son is ailing I pray to God he doesn't come on here and give this whole diatribe and write up how they made his son feel great. Next time maybe we should be a football program who could have ignored his son like the countless other ailing kids who don't get half the attention this cat and his ailing son got.

Ungrateful? Tell me more...........

I lost all respect for you... funny how you were posting team photos with your son.. now you're a mope..
Flat out fraudulent..

Lol, fraudulent. You have no idea, what's gone on with us and the university, none. Just relax bro. I could expose a true fraud right now and set the Miami fan base on fire, but I won't. I guarantee you, my family reps UM harder than anyone else. I have green and orange on every single day.

I'm a mope, because the program I love doesn't resemble what I feel in love with, and I'm concerned, if it will ever look like it again. If that makes me a fraud, then whatever.

Like I said I care what happens to this program, I'm been repping the Miami since 1984.. Where else would I go don't matter if it's hard times or not.. I remember 1996-1999 That was just as **** hard.. **** I wanted Butch fired to tell you the truth. So I'm cheering and hoping like **** my program gets back on top. I just think you could be a little more grateful but hey live your life sir!

Advertisement

Flat out fraudulent..

Like I said I care what happens to this program, I'm been repping the Miami since 1984.. Where else would I go don't matter if it's hard times or not.. I remember 1996-1999 That was just as **** hard.. **** I wanted Butch fired to tell you the truth. So I'm cheering and hoping like **** my program gets back on top. I just think you could be a little more grateful but hey live your life sir!

What does that look like sir? Teach me like I'm a young grasshopper. Let's use this thread as an example. Where was I ungrateful?

Last edited by a moderator:
Others were allowed to have free reign to criticize Hucks in the past. Seems like here it is a mild conversation of Hucks and JW differing in opinion.

My take is JW appears to think Hucks should not stoop to the level of mocking the coaches that were very good to his son. Has nothing to do with thinking Golden is a good coach or that Hucks shouldn't be able to say he is a bad coach, but JW feels mocking him like others is being disrespectful.

Hucks is free to his opinion. As is JW. More important things to moderate than this conversation IMO.

I didn't attack DHucks!!!

Lol I said I felt he was ungrateful but Kyle when someone attacks me you don't do anything... Lol this site is so pussified

CanesInSight Moderators said:
Dear jw410,

You have received an infraction at CanesInSight.

Reason: Personal Insults
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s). Three infractions may result in a temporary ban.

Original Post:
[post]2207503[/post]

Thought twice jw?

If you wish to appeal this infraction than please send a PM to both DMoney and Andrew detailing your reasoning.

Thanks,
CanesInSight

Kyle you're weak man and I'm not gonna pm dmoney or Andrew.. He's gonna ban me for calling him weak.. Lol this site is absolutely full of soft shouldered grown men who take a free site way too serious.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Others were allowed to have free reign to criticize Hucks in the past. Seems like here it is a mild conversation of Hucks and JW differing in opinion.

My take is JW appears to think Hucks should not stoop to the level of mocking the coaches that were very good to his son. Has nothing to do with thinking Golden is a good coach or that Hucks shouldn't be able to say he is a bad coach, but JW feels mocking him like others is being disrespectful.

Hucks is free to his opinion. As is JW. More important things to moderate than this conversation IMO.

Thanks for taking a diplomatic approach Angry Ibis.. The mods protect who they want to on this board.. Flat out it's always been that way.. Same as scout same as Rivals back in 2006-2009.

I didn't mock any coaches. Someone said shirts versus blouses, it made me think of the Prince episode of Chappelle Show. Then some clown calls me ungrateful, then complains that there is no parity.

Listen to yourself JW. Where was I ungrateful for you to start this crap?

Flat out fraudulent..

What do you have that will set UM fan base on fire? Stop with threats man that ain't cool.

Advertisement
I didn't mock any coaches. Someone said shirts versus blouses, it made me think of the Prince episode of Chappelle Show. Then some clown calls me ungrateful, then complains that there is no parity.

Listen to yourself JW. Where was I ungrateful for you to start this crap?

You got it Hucks.. dont' want another infraction from your homies.. Enough your day Sir!

Flat out fraudulent..

What do you have that will set UM fan base on fire? Stop with threats man that ain't cool.

What ain't cool is some of y'all scrubs on here acting like y'all know something that y'all don't. Calling me ungrateful. The whole story isn't what y'all know. There were things that happened with these very people that wasn't cool. So though I'm thankful, they aren't beyond reproach, trust me.

And JW, quit being butt hurt man, I have no allegiance to any mods here, you stuck your butt out there over literally nothing, and now you're ****ed you got spanked? Come on bro.

I didn't attack DHucks!!!

Lol I said I felt he was ungrateful but Kyle when someone attacks me you don't do anything... Lol this site is so pussified

CanesInSight Moderators said:
Dear jw410,

You have received an infraction at CanesInSight.

Reason: Personal Insults
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s). Three infractions may result in a temporary ban.

Original Post:
[post]2207503[/post]

If you wish to appeal this infraction than please send a PM to both DMoney and Andrew detailing your reasoning.

Thanks,
CanesInSight

Kyle you're weak man and I'm not gonna pm dmoney or Andrew.. He's gonna ban me for calling him weak.. Lol this site is absolutely full of soft shouldered grown men who take a free site way too serious.

Moderating CiS isn't my day job. Ive never seen any one attack you and actually dont know who you are out of the thousands of other posters. Your first statement complains that i don't protect you, I.e. not taking our "job" serious enough, when you get attacked and then you contradict yourself by saying we are protecting someone & taking it too serious. If you have a problem with someone bring it up with a moderator than getting ****y because we aren't on a constant watch to protect you. I agree with you that it isn't that serious so im not sure why you're so upset over a single infraction.

If you do not like the site then there's plenty of pay options that would appreciate the money.

Re: Angry Ibis

All Dhucks did was post a meme from a show. How is that mocking? Furthermore, Dhucks explicitly states that jw, and others, do not know everything about the communication lines between UM and his family besides the publicized info. Therefore making his assumption false. As for saying golden is a bad coach and thanking him for helping his son possible mutual exclusive nature, Jw clearly states that "I would call that ungrateful" when replying to a poster saying "It is possible to be happy with how people treat your ailing son and unhappy with how they coach a football team."

I hoped that cleared up your concern. I definitely could be fault for the quick trigger but that's just how I saw it. You need 3 infractions in one week time in order to get band for 7 days as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flat out fraudulent..

What ain't cool is some of y'all scrubs on here acting like y'all know something that y'all don't. Calling me ungrateful. The whole story isn't what y'all know. There were things that happened with these very people that wasn't cool. So though I'm thankful, they aren't beyond reproach, trust me.

And JW, quit being butt hurt man, I have no allegiance to any mods here, you stuck your butt out there over literally nothing, and now you're ****ed you got spanked? Come on bro.

dawg i got respect for you and have never called you or your family ungrateful. I wish your family and Carter hucks nothing but the best. Anyone calling them ungrateful is ludicrous. Thats a shame someone would say that... What they do? I have seen you mention that quite a few times since the season ended. Private message or something man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back