NIT Final Four

Advertisement
Dont underestimate the impact this tourney will have on this team next year. Great experience under pressure.

Advertisement
Great experience for the team. Go to NYC, great venue, everything goes up another notch. Just win baby.

I just read through a whole post with nothing but positive comments. That is a good way to start the morning. Whether it be Temple or LA Tech, lets go out and beat em. Go Canes!

IMO, the toughest 2 teams we could be up against are La Tech or Murray State (whom we wouldn't see until the final). Any other team, I think we should be favored against. Then again, with the way we tend to play to our level of competition...what we should do versus what we end up doing is why we're in the NIT to start with.

I'm happy--they need to stay focused, win this thing, and use this as a springboard to bigger/better things for next year. I'd be even more impressed if they use this Richmond game as a lesson in not getting down by nearly 20 and having to fight your way back to a win on the road in hostile territory. This team has more talent than that...they need to be more consistent and play up to their potential for a full 40 minutes.

Advertisement
Who is nancy lieberman? I thought she was a golfer? Hot? Looked kinda cute in the stands?

One of the best women basketball players of all time, and mother of the white kid, Cline who kept hitting 3s. Name was Nancy Liberman-Cline at one point, but either she divorced the dad, or dropped the Cline part.

I'll be at the garden Tuesday night to cheer on a Canes team with some fight.
I just hope they come to play defense from the start, when they play their best defense they are unbeatable.

GO CANES!!!!!

Advertisement
One of the best women basketball players of all time, and mother of the white kid, Cline who kept hitting 3s. Name was Nancy Liberman-Cline at one point, but either she divorced the dad, or dropped the Cline part.

Another 3 name broad............terrible

Just found out she's a traitor, so she's dead to me

she was raised ******, and has become a born-again Christian.

Advertisement
Is that Lon Chaney dude, who had a zero percent graduation rate for Temple for 30+ years, still coaching them?

Advertisement
Back