Staff offers 2016 LB/S from Delaware. Seriously.

. that boy look like the create a player character before any ratings got upgraded

Advertisement
Troy Reeder was a very different player than his little brother (you can see in the tape)! Troy was/is beastly LB that plays angry with a high FBI I wish Miami had landed that kid we could use him. I think staff is projecting that little Reeder will grow into Troy 2.0, but little Reeder doesn't have that same dog in him that Troy played with.

Go Canes

[video=youtube;2ovQq9QrRso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovQq9QrRso[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Delaware safety/linebacker Colby Reeder received his first FBS offer from Miami, according to 247 Sports.

LB/S hybrids grow on trees in our recruiting base. These brilliant coaches didn't think Adrienne Talan or Rodrick Archer deserved offers. We already have 4 LBs committed for 2016 as well as LB/S tweener Devin Gil. And we should still be pursuing guys like Rice, Jean-Baptiste, etc.

But even though all of our current 2016 verbal commits come from the state of Florida, they've now extended an offer to a kid from Delaware at a position where we should never leave the state for non-elite recruits.

Hopefully this is some sort of mistake.

4_3280358.jpg

http://247sports.com/Player/Colby-Reeder-77770

Didn't mean to neg the post. ****ed at this staph. But hey, what else is new?

Advertisement
This guy is the epitome of a coal shoveler. The guy you build your team around. Probably walks around with a lunch pale. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] why gawd? Why? Did I gloat too much in 01?? What is it?

Hopefully this is a Raheem Buxton offer. Doing the kid a favor to get his name out there.

I doubt it though knowing who we are dealing with

When the kid starts to get offers from all over the place then people will complain that a Delaware kid turned us down to attend another school. "we cant even recruit delaware". let the coaches do there job and recruit.

Advertisement
OK, so the second film is much better. I must admit that the 300lb hang clean at the beginning of the video is impressive for a High School kid. My question is, can't we find a better kid in So. freaking Fla.? Why the **** are we looking for "athletes" in **** DE? So. Fla has this type of kid in **** near every school! Staph gon staph, I guess.

How many times have we offer guys from south florida and the "insiders" and recruiting "guru" states it's not a "commitable" offer. How do you guys know if this is even an legit offer? Or do you just want something to cry about...

Advertisement
How many times have we offer guys from south florida and the "insiders" and recruiting "guru" states it's not a "commitable" offer. How do you guys know if this is even an legit offer? Or do you just want something to cry about...

Its about perception. Dade county coaches and players see whats going on.. they see this garbage come out that Goldie offers some slow white kid coal shoveler from Delaware playing flag football. While they dont offer the Skai Moores, Quincy Wilsons, Shawn Curtis, Ronnie Hoggins, Rashad Fentons of the world until signing day or not at all. The list and examples can go on forever. So Aaron Thompson cant get a non-committable offer? lmao nah we dont need DT's..

Advertisement
Back