2017 American Heritage RB Kyshaun Bryan (Miami,FSU,UF)

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Was offered by FSU and Miami last week and received a UF offer yesterday.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3248955/highlights/218995375

5'11"

Safe to say 2017 is going to be a very good RB year in South Florida between Robert Burns from Gulliver Prep, Mike Epstein from St. Thomas Aquinas, Bentavious Thompson from Killian and Kyshaun Bryan from American Heritage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's keep Rasoul first and get McIntosh to commit.

I agree except.... McIntosh I'm not completely sold on him as a RB yet. More of a RB/WR athlete type right now.

As long as nothing goes wrong with the Gulliver kids. Burns should be here. My favorite of the 2017 backs.

Thompson has grade concerns and someone mentioned he is not in his right class year. But he's a big physical back with good not great speed but something Miami lacks.

Epstein I would like to see how he does at STA now. He was a optimist star from what was said. He's a white runningback I know but he's very talented.

Bryan really came on to the scene for Heritage this year and went off for them in the state championship.

Last edited:
Feeling Burns and Thompson. Burns strength and Thompson speed and elusiveness. Them two to go along with Deon and Amir will keep us stacked and create the competition needed.

Was offered by FSU and Miami last week and received a UF offer yesterday.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3248955/highlights/218995375

5'11"

Safe to say 2017 is going to be a very good RB year in South Florida between Robert Burns from Gulliver Prep, Mike Epstein from St. Thomas Aquinas, Bentavious Thompson from Killian and Kyshaun Bryan from American Heritage.

Miami's in a good position here with him but Florida is the kids favorite school growing up. A really strong runner and a burner speed wise. Ceiling is very high, not even reaching his fullest potential yet. Last year was his first on Varsity. He'll be one of the elite 2017 backs. His dad will want to be around as much as possible, the two are real close, so that's a plus for Miami as they begin to recruit him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back