1 RB and 1 WR

BeastMode

Junior
Let me start by saying that Golden needs to go unless he wins ten games next year but my frustration comes from Coley. How in the world did he only bring in 1 RB ad 1 WR? I understand we only won 6 games but **** there has to be some skill players worthy of playing at Miami that we could have gotten right? This blows my mind that we failed this much on offense skill this year. Has Chatman announced anywhere yet?

Advertisement
Keep passing the blame Al, if it's not the players or fans fault, it's the assistant coaches who are to blame.

Let me start by saying that Golden needs to go unless he wins ten games next year but my frustration comes from Coley. How in the world did he only bring in 1 RB ad 1 WR? I understand we only won 6 games but **** there has to be some skill players worthy of playing at Miami that we could have gotten right? This blows my mind that we failed this much on offense skill this year. Has Chatman announced anywhere yet?
Seriously ok Ill give you losing scarlett hurt. Was counting on him next year. But with the receiver position we are straight. None of them would have seen time this year. We have sr rashawn scott, sr herb waters, junior Stacy coley, redshirt junior Malcolm lewis, sophomore Braxton berrios, and then you have jones, Brady and langham, cager. This is the money year for a lot of those guys so I doubt they would be playing a bunch of freshman over them imo. It was actually good that we were able to get separation between the classes. There is more talent at the receiver position in 2016 as well.

Dude recruits like 10 wideouts this year and lands one. Recruits and have commits from four 4 star runningbacks and only signs one. He then spins his failures with theres not alot of skills guys this year in sfl. Guys a con man

Seriously ok Ill give you losing scarlett hurt. Was counting on him next year. But with the receiver position we are straight. None of them would have seen time this year. We have sr rashawn scott, sr herb waters, junior Stacy coley, redshirt junior Malcolm lewis, sophomore Braxton berrios, and then you have jones, Brady and langham, cager. This is the money year for a lot of those guys so I doubt they would be playing a bunch of freshman over them imo. It was actually good that we were able to get separation between the classes. There is more talent at the receiver position in 2016 as well.

Yep! Well said, sir. Would have been real nice to get a solid backup qb in this class in case something happens to BK

Advertisement

Yep! Well said, sir. Would have been real nice to get a solid backup qb in this class in case something happens to BK

may happen w Sharieffs (sp)

With Dexter Williams and Scarlett going elsewhere it opens the door for 2 running backs in 2016.

Amir Rasul and Deon McIntosh

Advertisement
Back