Hate to say it, BUT

I know I'm gonna get my *** kicked over this, but at least I keep my balls. My love for The U football is as intense as can be, but my disdain for Golden is even more intense! I'm convinced that only a utter collapse during the season would be the only way to hastened his departure. Guys let's be honest, if this ******* is 7-6 next year these ******* supporters will see that as his proverbial "progress" and keep this program pyromaniac around until the program is burned to the ground. Can't hide my feeling, losing is the only way to rid The U of this parasite!

Advertisement
I want brad kayaa to break UMs record for the most wins. I don't hate anyone so much that I would lose sight of the main objective. Just fricking win. Unfortunately, I believe Al and crew are going to continue to suck.

What I find unbelievable is that Donofrio is still here. I thought he would be fired two years ago. Of all the dumb **** Golden has done, this is by far, without question, the most egregious.

I hope Kaaya gets hurt and it means we win nothing this year and Golden leaves? Is that OK?

Advertisement
A lot depends on who they name as the next president. Maybe it is wishful thinking on my part but barring an appearance in the ACCCG (which is highly unlikely) I don't see Golden surviving another season.

I know I'm gonna get my *** kicked over this, but at least I keep my balls. My love for The U football is as intense as can be, but my disdain for Golden is even more intense! I'm convinced that only a utter collapse during the season would be the only way to hastened his departure. Guys let's be honest, if this ******* is 7-6 next year these ******* supporters will see that as his proverbial "progress" and keep this program pyromaniac around until the program is burned to the ground. Can't hide my feeling, losing is the only way to rid The U of this parasite!

I would bet a significant amount of money that we don't finish 7-6 or better. There is almost a zero probability that we win the Coastal. I wouldn't worry too much about progress. We have at a minimum 3 losses between FSU, Clemson, Nebraska and GTech. Duke and Pitt are getting better, not worse. Buckle your seatbelt, 2015 is going to be a bumpy ride

Advertisement
7-5 next year. He'll be fired. They're not going to deal with the **** storm again, and the new prez won't either.

WISHING OUR BEST PLAYER, THE FACE OF THE PROGRAM ONE OF THE FEW REASONS RECRUITS ACTUALLY WANT TO SIGN HERE IS A STUPID THING TO WISH FOR. ALSO IT DOESN'T MATTER IF GOLDEN FIRES D'ONFRIO THE DEFENSE IS GOLDEN'S SCHEME WHOEVER HE HIRES WILL BE JUST AS BAD. THE SCHEME IS TERRBILE ALONG WITH THESE LAME DUCK COACHES. FIRE BLAKE. FIRE GOLDEN. FIRE D'ONFRIO. UM WILL THEN HAVE A FIGHTING CHANCE!

I want brad kayaa to break UMs record for the most wins. I don't hate anyone so much that I would lose sight of the main objective. Just fricking win. Unfortunately, I believe Al and crew are going to continue to suck.

What I find unbelievable is that Donofrio is still here. I thought he would be fired two years ago. Of all the dumb **** Golden has done, this is by far, without question, the most egregious.

I don't know who has the record for wins as a QB, assuming it's Dorsey with 38. That would mean an average of 11 wins for the next 3 years to beat Dorsey. Care to wager that he doesn't get to 39 wins?

Advertisement
As an alum and fan for over thirty years, I, too, bleed orange and green. But I'd never let my kid play for this staff if I thought he had any chance at making millions at the next level. These guys kill draft-order value like fly-swatters kill flies.

LMAO, with fans like these... who the f*ck needs enemies.

I get the Golden hate. But rooting for Brad Kaaya, the brightest ray of hope this program has had in years to get hurt so we can lose? Really? WTF is wrong with people.

If Golden fails, he WILL be fired. **** he's already failed, at this point its just a matter of time and money. Rooting for the program and players to fail does not help or change that dynamic.

I can understand someone saying "well there will at least be a bright spot if we have another horrible season" or "at this point, I don't even get that upset when we lose anymore". But actively rooting for us to lose every game? Hoping one of our star players and future of this team gets hurt? LMAO, un****ingreal.

Advertisement
LMAO, with fans like these... who the f*ck needs enemies.

I get the Golden hate. But rooting for Brad Kaaya, the brightest ray of hope this program has had in years to get hurt so we can lose? Really? WTF is wrong with people.

If Golden fails, he WILL be fired. **** he's already failed, at this point its just a matter of time and money. Rooting for the program and players to fail does not help or change that dynamic.

I can understand someone saying "well there will at least be a bright spot if we have another horrible season" or "at this point, I don't even get that upset when we lose anymore". But actively rooting for us to lose every game? Hoping one of our star players and future of this team gets hurt? LMAO, un****ingreal.

Will he get fired? last year people wanted him gone, or atleast make staff changes, this year everybody wants him gone with a passion, still no staff changes and still no consequences. He does not have to face consequences, especially those proposed by fans, for anything he does. you sound alot like the people who said the same thing last off season about him getting fired.

negativity and loss of financial support will get him fired, not his record.

This is a 4-8 team. The only game we are likely to win from FSU forward is VT, and I say that praying they haven't flipped the keys over to Lawson by then. If they have, then we probably lose that too.

It's a shame because I genuinely love Kaaya and think that the kids on this team are all likable.

With Gorlden at the helm you don't have to hope or cheer or root for losses.

They will come naturally. It's a process.

So the 2014 team with NFL talent and experience on both sides of the ball goes 6-7. An inexperienced 2015 team with less known talent is going to win more games. Gotcha. I wouldnt be worrying about going anything other than 4-8 or 5-7. If we win 6 games, that would be a minor miracle.

Advertisement
Back