Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
From being a 49ers fan and Miami fan, I can't remember what winning feels like. Idr the last game the 9ers won this year then the canes on a 4 game skid to close the season, and that's about to sum up our recruiting finish as well. It's an embarrassing time to be a cane

Really? you're *****ing about being a 49ers fan. Wow. It's been one year.
I'm a dam Raiders fan, If one bad year is all it takes for you, you need to toughen up. I'd be ****ting rainbows, If we had the run you guys just had. If Harbaugh stays, you're fine.

Advertisement
Too bad Butch cant coach the 2nd half, sounds like hes already got a better plan than Golden will.
If Donofrio isnt fired, I will be at a whole new level of dissapointed, that I dont think I've ever felt, and Im a Raider fan

By getting the ball to a player not even playing? Not sure that would work so well...

He meant that about Walford meaning that we need to get him the ball to have a chance.. since he didn't play, we had no chance.. good call Butch!

From being a 49ers fan and Miami fan, I can't remember what winning feels like. Idr the last game the 9ers won this year then the canes on a 4 game skid to close the season, and that's about to sum up our recruiting finish as well. It's an embarrassing time to be a cane

Really? you're ****ing about being a 49ers fan. Wow. It's been one year.
I'm a dam Raiders fan, If one bad year is all it takes for you, you need to toughen up. I'd be ****ting rainbows, If we had the run you guys just had. If Harbaugh stays, you're fine.

I'm just talking about like the last several weeks, Miami or the 49ers haven't won a **** game. 49ers haven't won since November 23 and Miami hasn't won since Nov 1... its been a while

Lol, I'm just going to copy and paste last post from Pitt tread...

Thread still open, I see. Not even the mods care anymore.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back