Lawson Decommits....

Ohio_Cane

WE BACK!!!
Premium
Ugh....

@dlaw95: I want to thank all the Miami coaches for the opportunity but I've chosen to go another route in my recruitment”

Advertisement
**** man. Hillsborough Terrier. Hard to get a QB commit after we got the freshman all-American though

i heard he didnt want to come here after witnessing Kaaya? any truth to this and 247 has him going to VT

Advertisement
The dropoff from Lawson to a guy like Daniel Parr is f***ing enormous.

Huge blow to this class. QB recruiting from 2011-2015 under Golden, aside from last year when Coley pulled Kaaya from Cali, has been a disaster.

Huge blow to this class. QB recruiting from 2011-2015 under Golden, aside from last year when Coley pulled Kaaya from Cali, has been a disaster.

parr said no thanks. staying w FAU

Advertisement
Would think so. It's not like he's a RS freshman and his eligibility is up after next season. He HAS to be at UM for 2 more years. Could be 3 if he wants. That's a long wait

Advertisement
Better ******* hope Kaaya doesn't get hurt.. i know he didn't want to play behind him for a few years but this hurts. Hope Rosier is as good as people have been saying just in case.

You're right...

@DuseReport1063: #Canes reached out to Dwyer last night making a late push for 2015 QB Daniel Parr, but I'm told he's sticking w/his commitment to #FAU.

I don't know what's worse. Having to try to flip a kid from FAU less than two months before NSD because you can't hang onto one of your top commits, or having that FAU commit tell you to f*** off.

Advertisement
We need more depth at QB. For all we know Rosier could David Thompson us for baseball and were ****ed.

You're right...

@DuseReport1063: #Canes reached out to Dwyer last night making a late push for 2015 QB Daniel Parr, but I'm told he's sticking w/his commitment to #FAU.

I don't know what's worse. Having to try to flip a kid from FAU less than two months before NSD because you can't hang onto one of your top commits, or having that FAU commit tell you to f*** off.

agreed that it sucks but if the reason is that he didnt want to sit behind an AA QB then nothing we could do. Also, maybe Parr actually believed in loyalty to a commitment (something most so fla kids have never heard of)

I've already seen a few people on social media mention Allison when trying to claim that losing Lawson isn't a big deal.

Forget just Allison. We need to bring in 2-3 four-five star QBs in 2015 like FSU is doing in the current cycle in order to make up for how bad QB recruiting has been from 2011-2015 aside from landing Kaaya last year. Otherwise we'll risk being stuck in the same mess at QB that we were in for a long, long time before Kaaya arrived.

Advertisement
Back