Not One Coach Gone???

I'm not sure how Al could ever get the locker room back unless he just stops recruiting in Florida all together.

u guys say this and i believe it to an extent. i spoke to my buddy other day who played under butch and coker. he doesnt want Golden here but he said believe it or
not the guys has support from kids on team and former players. he said he must have a good line of bs.

200.gif

Advertisement
Sad to see people accepting Golden being here.

The admin continues to own us b/c people let them **** them right in the ***. And then go to basketball games, handing UM athletics more money.

Every day that goes by with this staph here makes me more angry and more ashamed to be a UM fan and alum.

It's been how long and not ONE coach gone. Every day on ESPN this corch is going here, this corch going there like every other post-regular season period and we still plan on going ahead with these same corches. Unbelievable. Somebody in the know please tell us at least our DL coach gets the axe.

Wishing for the wrong thing. The staff is going to stay. We need to be hoping that it finally comes together, starting with the Fighting Chickens of Columbia, SC, and on through out next season. I know that's sacrilegious right now, but it's the truth.

Sounds like a lot of hopes and dreams. I rather hope for the new President and AD to fire Golden after the 2015 season. This team is going to be bad next year.

Firing folks now might blow up this recruiting class, now that the cloud is gone I'm sure we'll finish strong :notoriousbig:

Advertisement
1st to fire D'Onofrio, Paul williams, Jethro... I wish a guy like Ice can get the D coordinator job... I would love the defense taking on his personality...

It's been how long and not ONE coach gone. Every day on ESPN this corch is going here, this corch going there like every other post-regular season period and we still plan on going ahead with these same corches. Unbelievable. Somebody in the know please tell us at least our DL coach gets the axe.

Wishing for the wrong thing. The staff is going to stay. We need to be hoping that it finally comes together, starting with the Fighting Chickens of Columbia, SC, and on through out next season. I know that's sacrilegious right now, but it's the truth.

No offense, but there's no point in hoping for that (for most of us, anyway) after four full years of evidence that Golden is killing Miami football. The light isn't suddenly going to go on after all this time. The longer they're here, the more f***** we are.

We're entering an offseason of **** that will include zero optimism or hope for the upcoming season and recruiting that will likely fall off a cliff thanks to Golden's continued presence. Others can do as they may, but I can't do blind optimism after what we've all witnessed for this long.

Sadly, this says it all here. We have crossed a line now. And it's one that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. We are now caught in a downward spiral. Which is why Golden needs to go ASAP. He has lost the faith of fans and the media. He has nothing left to sell recruits. Recruiting is already starting to collapse which will just set this program back even further when the inevitable firing of this staff takes place. His team collapsed and quit on him again in spectacular fashion. Without making major changes on the staff, he doesn't even have a token story to sell recruits. It's just more of the same. He's a lame duck and everyone knows it. It's the worst of all worlds.

He had his chance and failed to show any improvement. This is now worse than any situation UM football has been in since before Howard. At least in the dark days of probation there was an excuse. And yes the NCAA thing was a huge black eye for the program and hurt recruiting. But the product this staff has put together is simply unacceptable. There is simply NO excuse for this underperformance. Golden needs to go, the sooner the better.

Firing folks now might blow up this recruiting class, now that the cloud is gone I'm sure we'll finish strong :notoriousbig:

Scuba, you must be breathing 100% NOS to come up with that slurping blather.

If the recruiting class blows up (likely) it'll be due to the 4 years of ineptitude.

Advertisement
Firing assistants would do what?

Prove that Folden's an even bigger scumbag.

Watch what happens after the bowl game though. Assistants will be furiously looking to jump off this sunken wreckage just like the recruits are. Resumes will be flying around. We will lose some assistants just because they're smart enough to jump off the wreckage.

Scuba, you must be breathing 100% NOS to come up with that slurping blather.

If the recruiting class blows up (likely) it'll be due to the 4 years of ineptitude.

Maybe I should have gone with this one :stephenahand: to better express the sarcasm in my previous post

No offense, but there's no point in hoping for that (for most of us, anyway) after four full years of evidence that Golden is killing Miami football. The light isn't suddenly going to go on after all this time. The longer they're here, the more f***** we are.

We're entering an offseason of **** that will include zero optimism or hope for the upcoming season and recruiting that will likely fall off a cliff thanks to Golden's continued presence. Others can do as they may, but I can't do blind optimism after what we've all witnessed for this long.

Sadly, this says it all here. We have crossed a line now. And it's one that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. We are now caught in a downward spiral. Which is why Golden needs to go ASAP. He has lost the faith of fans and the media. He has nothing left to sell recruits. Recruiting is already starting to collapse which will just set this program back even further when the inevitable firing of this staff takes place. His team collapsed and quit on him again in spectacular fashion. Without making major changes on the staff, he doesn't even have a token story to sell recruits. It's just more of the same. He's a lame duck and everyone knows it. It's the worst of all worlds.

He had his chance and failed to show any improvement. This is now worse than any situation UM football has been in since before Howard. At least in the dark days of probation there was an excuse. And yes the NCAA thing was a huge black eye for the program and hurt recruiting. But the product this staff has put together is simply unacceptable. There is simply NO excuse for this underperformance. Golden needs to go, the sooner the better.

Truth

Watch what happens after the bowl game though. Assistants will be furiously looking to jump off this sunken wreckage just like the recruits are. Resumes will be flying around. We will lose some assistants just because they're smart enough to jump off the wreckage.

Coley's gonna leave. No way he stays.

Advertisement

Assistants are going to be trying like mad to find other jobs after the bowl game. If they're still here by the spring it only means that no one else wanted them.

Advertisement

Assistants are going to be trying like mad to find other jobs after the bowl game. If they're still here by the spring it only means that no one else wanted them.

On a sinking ship, the smarter rats leave first. The dummies sink with the ship.

Advertisement
Back