2017 Cardinal Gibbons WR - Leroy Henley

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Been wanting to post this one for a while, sophomore tape came out recently.

I'll just pop this one in here for you guys. One of my favorite WR in the state of Florida for 2017.

6'2" 175

Sophomore Season Highlights - Leroy Henley highlights

I like Henley.

Don't knock me for this, Grimes is more potential than production at this point. Hasn't had the production the others have. He's great yes, but not the best one for 2017 IMO.

Henley plays on the same team as 2015 DL commit Richard McIntosh, 2016 RB Deon McIntosh, and 2017 safety Dan Wright(Major Wrights little brother, already has an offer)

Anyways.... enjoy. Debate away.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Abuses 2016 CB Trayvon Mullen at the :50 mark

One thing I really like outside of his receiving ability. His willingness to block. Can't teach that.

Opened up a ridiculous run for Deon McIntosh at the 3:23 mark

Last edited:
I wouldn't say he has elite speed. But what I love most is his ability to seperate. Great hands and uses his body very well.

I would rate Grimes the better prospect physically gifted wise.

But when it comes to mixing both together, production and physically. Give me Henley at least for now.

I expected Grimes to be a bigger target this year for STA. He hasn't dissappointed. I was just expecting more this year.

Advertisement
And he plays at Gibbons so you know he'll be coached well. That staff is very underrated IMO.

And he plays at Gibbons so you know he'll be coached well. That staff is very underrated IMO.

4 straight losses to end the season with a loaded team. Some people would disagree. Granted one of those losses was Heritage but they severely underachieve every year.

Advertisement

4 straight losses to end the season with a loaded team. Some people would disagree. Granted one of those losses was Heritage but they severely underachieve every year.

This, agreed. That team has talent every year. Dissapointed in them.

One of my wife's very close family friends. Their son a freshman on the JV team, moving up to varsity next year. Had a talk with him and said himself the coaching is meh.

A good note though. The McIntosh brothers are all MIAMI.

Loaded team? Not quite. They're extremely young. They lack O-line and Linebacker talent. They've got some good WR's, a decent young QB, a good RB and a stud DT. Other than that they don't have much.

I coached against them this year. I've watched all their film. It's high school football. If you're measuring staffs based on wins and losses then you're screwed. Do you think Monarch has a great coaching staff? How about Hallandale?

This, agreed. That team has talent every year. Dissapointed in them.

One of my wife's very close family friends. Their son a freshman on the JV team, moving up to varsity next year. Had a talk with him and said himself the coaching is meh.

A good note though. The McIntosh brothers are all MIAMI.

I'm telling yall what I see ON FILM (and on the field) from a Defensive Coordinators point of view.

He is the real deal. Saw him at a 7-on-7 last spring and was extremely impressed. 'Canes should jump on him soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back