7 on 7 camps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh ok! Thanks For the heads up. I thought i saw the reggie jones guy tweet "heir boyz" on Malik visit, why i inquired.
**RECHECK**: Wagonor goes to Spanaway Lake, Agbo goes to Beamer, but they both have "#heir football" on their twitter pages.
Here's what heir is:

So they probably know each other.

Advertisement
Advertisement
New 2023 QB offer

Rhett Lashlee made his way up to Nashville for the ‘Roar City Mega Camp’ at Tennessee State University on Wednesday and by the time he left, he offered a quarterback in the Class of 2023.

Brentwood (Tenn.) Ravenwood quarterback Chris Parson was on the receiving end of that tender after throwing in front of the Hurricanes play-caller.

“It was a great conversation between Coach Lashlee and I. He came to watch me throw and he liked what he saw. Real cool guy too. I loved talking to him. We instantly clicked,” Parson told InsideTheU in a message shortly after picking up the offer.

Lashlee and the 6-foot, 190-pounder have been in communication for a little bit now, but the quarterback also has a relationship with Ed Reed.

“I’ve been close to Coach Ed Reed ever since I played for him in the UA Next All American game in Orlando, Florida my eighth-grade year,” Parson said. “Coach Lashlee and I have been talking for about a month now. We’ve talked on the phone numerous times and Coach Lashlee is a really great guy. I can definitely see myself playing for him.”

Parson holds bids from Florida State, Louisville, TCU, Virginia Tech and Kentucky are a few others who have extended offers. The Miami one Wednesday was a big one for him though.

“This offer means a lot to me. This is the U. This school holds so much prestige and when you think of college football throughout the years, you can’t help but think about the great teams that have come through the University of Miami,” the soon-to-be junior said.

The signal-caller was invited to Miami’s annual Paradise Camp on June 26, but he is still sorting through his schedule before making any commitments. Parson does plan on getting down to Coral Gables at some point this summer.

As a freshman, the Texas native who recently made his way to the Volunteer State, Parson started in the state final for Duncanville after their starting quarterback went down in the state semifinal. He played his sophomore year at Red Oak (Texas), where he appeared in nine games, completing 61 percent of his passes and tossing three touchdowns.

He made his biggest impact as a runner, carrying the ball 48 times for 484 yards with nine scores.

**RECHECK**: Wagonor goes to Spanaway Lake, Agbo goes to Beamer, but they both have "#heir football" on their twitter pages.
Here's what heir is:

So they probably know each other.
Heir is a 7v7/club football squad in the PNW. They probably play for Her but go to different high schools.

Advertisement
Back