7 on 7 clips of Alex Collins- BEAST MODE

CaneCounty

Senior
[video=youtube;cy5rhm211GQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy5rhm211GQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Advertisement
man he puts that foot in the ground and cuts so quick... lets go AG keep this kid on board

This guy is as good as it gets. My only concern with this class is that the two best players (Bryant and Collins) have grade concerns.

Advertisement
This guy is as good as it gets. My only concern with this class is that the two best players (Bryant and Collins) have grade concerns.

What about the noise that AC isn't 100% UM?

I never feel comfortable with guys that transfer schools. Something always comes up. He likes us though and I think we'll be OK to sign him. The grades are what could keep him out of the class or, if he signs, out of the school.

Hmm, maybe it's just me.. To his defense he has good film with pads on... On this clip he is the avg rb in Florida.. Maybe just me ..

Hmm, maybe it's just me.. To his defense he has good film with pads on... On this clip he is the avg rb in Florida.. Maybe just me ..

Hardly average, but yeah that was no Duke Johnson in that short video...

Advertisement

I never feel comfortable with guys that transfer schools. Something always comes up. He likes us though and I think we'll be OK to sign him. The grades are what could keep him out of the class or, if he signs, out of the school.

sounds in this interview like someone besides D$ is tellin this kid work in school before the field because in the end it does come first

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/video/strike-7-7-0

Thanks D$--& I agree-- but I meant 100% as a Cane. I was told when he committed that he was still pretty open.

Advertisement
What I like best about Collins is the burst he shows on his runs. It almost is Lamar Milleresque. Really believe this guy is a must get in this class. Would hurt a lot not to sign him

Advertisement
What I like best about Collins is the burst he shows on his runs. It almost is Lamar Milleresque. Really believe this guy is a must get in this class. Would hurt a lot not to sign him

Blasphemy his tape doesnt look as good as Miller or James or Storm Johnson's HS tape.

The more I see of Collins the more I like him. Wasn't sold at 1st but now, he looks like a must get to me... ****, that burst is outstanding

Yea I think he would be a very nice complementary back to Duke Johnson. Two different running styles that would be effective

Advertisement
Back