6am in Miami 3am in Eugene

Advertisement
I don’t think everybody cares. Manny is just kind of being thrown to the side though. No matter how you feel about the dude, it’s not really a good way to do business. They’re going to make it tough on him to find another job because of the delay. They’ve also put him in an impossible situation rn in terms of recruiting and getting the team ready for a bowl
What goes around often comes around. What did Manny do to Temple? I find it laughable anyone feeling sorry for him.

Advertisement
What goes around often comes around. What did Manny do to Temple? I find it laughable anyone feeling sorry for him.
He took an obvious upgrade job and didn't take very long to make a decision. Kind of a no brainer. Temple basically got free money out of Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t feel sorry for Manny, but we can all admit that they are stringing him along. It’s a bad look for us. The Manny/Temple situation was also different than this current situation.

Advertisement
This entire situation is making UM look bad. From not firing manny after UNC to allowing a coach to swing in the breeze while another coach slow-rolls u while he keeps getting zeroes added to his extension.

Best of all… There’s no plan B. They’re going to completely alienate the fanbase when they announce manny is coming back…. Complete with an extension of his own.
Which one of u animals hijacked my account?

These last two days have been a blast. The timeline went like clockwork it’s 9:36 in Eugene and all is well. All you had to do was trust your gut and you knew the stars would align in our favor. Such exciting days ahead. HOW ABOUT THEM HURRICANES🍿

Advertisement
Back