Peter - Jimbo Fisher Headed To Texas?

Yup, the tax payers should cut the **** out of state schools.
Just read that Washington is paying close to 4 million to Petersen (more with incentives)...CFB is getting pretty ridiculous with salaries.

These State Schools are throwing serious cash around for head coaches and their assistants.

Advertisement
In two years we will be at even par or better than FSU, bank on it!
I think Jimbo would leave because he was supposed to be "the guy" at Texas so he was always interested and he's brought FSU back so he's done his job but he'll never be better then Bowden so I think thats a problem for him

Bobby found out what happens when you stay forever, they fire your rear anyway. Brown is finding that out as we speak. Jimbo would be fool to turn down UT, unless he has NFL dreams. Tally is a nice town. Austin heck of a city. FSU is third best football school in FL. UT is the best football school in Texas. Our kids live for football in Florida. The whole flippping state lives for football in TX.

Had to laugh about this dumb comment FSU is the 3rd best football school in Florida. As much as I hate to say it, FSU owns this state right now. Do you realistically us beating them in the next 4 - 5 years with Fisher still there. I surely do not. And if they win the championship this year, it will get even worse.

If Texas offers Fisher then he is gone, no question about it. SOme reason why:

1. Austin vs Tally
2. The medical treatrment for his son
3. More Money
4. A huge recruiting base that you get first dibs at.
5. The only school in America that could compete with Bama dollar for dollar.

Texas wants Saben.. if Saben sais no they go down the line and Jimbo is somewhere in that line

If Saben goes to UT and Alabama is going to want to keep its status and they will try going after Jimbo

basically Jimbo has to really want to stay in FSU .. because it is very possible for FSU not to have a great season next year.. this is college football you never know what will happen and Jimbo will not have that NC coach smell anymore

Yup, the tax payers should cut the **** out of state schools.
Just read that Washington is paying close to 4 million to Petersen (more with incentives)...CFB is getting pretty ridiculous with salaries.

These State Schools are throwing serious cash around for head coaches and their assistants.

if the coach wins and beings more money to the school then its a 4 million investment... if he keeps losing then its a waste.

UT is one of the only schools that regardless of how they play their athletics will always make insane amount of money

Advertisement

1. Austin vs Tally
3. More Money

I agree w almost everything but 1 above.
A lot of grown ups w kids absolutely love Tallahassee. 1 on your list is pretty subjective.
The rest you nailed (4, I think you nailed insofar as not having legitimate competition for recruits in TX like he does here)

Advertisement

1. Austin vs Tally
3. More Money

A lot of grown ups w kids absolutely love Tallahassee. 1 on your list is pretty subjective.
The rest you nailed (4, I think you nailed insofar as not having legitimate competition for recruits in TX like he does here)

Spent some time in both places, and I have to disagree with you. The only part of Tallahassee that anyone likes is seeing it in the rear view mirror as you drive down I-10.

1. Austin vs Tally
3. More Money

really tallahassee doesn't even come close

FAMU is in there thats all that needs to be said

In two years we will be at even par or better than FSU, bank on it!
I think Jimbo would leave because he was supposed to be "the guy" at Texas so he was always interested and he's brought FSU back so he's done his job but he'll never be better then Bowden so I think thats a problem for him

Bobby found out what happens when you stay forever, they fire your rear anyway. Brown is finding that out as we speak. Jimbo would be fool to turn down UT, unless he has NFL dreams. Tally is a nice town. Austin heck of a city. FSU is third best football school in FL. UT is the best football school in Texas. Our kids live for football in Florida. The whole flippping state lives for football in TX.

Had to laugh about this dumb comment FSU is the 3rd best football school in Florida. As much as I hate to say it, FSU owns this state right now. Do you realistically us beating them in the next 4 - 5 years with Fisher still there. I surely do not. And if they win the championship this year, it will get even worse.

NCs - UM 5 ; the gator 3 ; FSU - 2 . I thought that was how we roll here. NC are all that matters!

the rumor I'm hearing is Saban to Texas and Smart takes over for him at bama

Smart is basically a HCIW without the title. There is a reason he has turned down both the Auburn & Tennessee jobs.. (and it wasn't money)

Advertisement
can't way for the...
charter flight seen at xxxxxx airport
real estate agent contacted to up xxxxx house for sale
lake lewis tweets confirm xxxxx

ah, this is the best time of the year for all trolling.

Advertisement
Back