6 Schools to Receive Notice of Violations

Advertisement
KU, Arizona and Louisvlle better be on that list of six! Was the LSU mess part of the Fed investigation as well? Regardless, them too! That still leaves them a couple spots to slot UM in. JK (I think). :rolleyes:

As long as Miami is not on the list, I don't care. Those schools will tell the same lies, we don't have money to pay the athletes but we have money for lawyers to fight these allegations.

KU, Arizona and Louisvlle better be on that list of six! Was the LSU mess part of the Fed investigation as well? Regardless, them too! That still leaves them a couple spots to slot UM in. JK (I think). :rolleyes:
I would think one of those spots is reserved for Auburn.

Advertisement
From Pat Forde's and Pete Thamel's Yahoo article:

"Those expected to be in the crosshairs and face the most significant penalties include: Louisville, North Carolina State, Kansas, Arizona, LSU, USC, Oklahoma State, South Carolina and Auburn. TCU, Creighton and Clemson all also had assistant coaches implicated in the scandal and could face sanctions.

They’re (the NCAA Enforcement folks are) being tracked closely by coaches. Notre Dame’s Mike Brey told Yahoo this winter: "We must get it right. We all just feel that something has to happen this time. We've got to flush it all out or we're going to lose credibility."

Could any recruits be sprung free from these schools? In time to be eligible elsewhere this Fall? If so, maybe a good reason to hold on to our recruiting options.

As long as Miami is not on the list, I don't care. Those schools will tell the same lies, we don't have money to pay the athletes but we have money for lawyers to fight these allegations.
Miami will be on it and get the death penalty. Then Emmert will publically condem us.

Advertisement
Back