6/21 Updated Recruiting Board

Advertisement
How did you know?!?
Im The Best GIF by Britannia on EPIX

While I’m not happy Agbo enjoyed Oklahoma, it’s still a positive sign that the battle is between us and them. My biggest concern with a northwest kid was the distance but clearly that’s not an issue if it’s a Miami/Oklahoma battle. The biggest problem now might be that getting him back on campus isn’t realistic considering the travel costs.

Does anyone think this class will be bigger than 15? I know we’re only in Late June but I struggle to see how we get past that number
I’m thinking it will end up at 18 or 19 kids. Gonna be a LOT of late risers with such a long time since the last camp season and eval period.

Some names that aren’t even on Brad’s spreadsheet yet.

Advertisement
I’m thinking it will end up at 18 or 19 kids. Gonna be a LOT of late risers with such a long time since the last camp season and eval period.

Some names that aren’t even on Brad’s spreadsheet yet.
If our number isnt even 20..I just dont see how we have room for all these secondary guys unless alot of them dont have the green light. Guys like JThomas, Spells, Henderson twins must not be able to pull the trigger. If we are only bringing in 18/19 kids I dont see how 1/3 of the class can be just secondary guys. (meaning CBs, S, and Striker) Because we absolutely need to take all 3 of Bissainthe, Tolan and Jackson if they all want in. (Highly unlikely but still)

Awesome write up again you’re a beast bro. One thing I would say could’ve been different is Eugenio should be red. Just moved up his decision to July 5th yesterday and he just got home from visiting Michigan, so he’ll likely be a Wolverine

Advertisement
If our number isnt even 20..I just dont see how we have room for all these secondary guys unless alot of them dont have the green light. Guys like JThomas, Spells, Henderson twins must not be able to pull the trigger. If we are only bringing in 18/19 kids I dont see how 1/3 of the class can be just secondary guys. (meaning CBs, S, and Striker) Because we absolutely need to take all 3 of Bissainthe, Tolan and Jackson if they all want in. (Highly unlikely but still)
I think we will hit those marks with the spots saved for the transfer portal. We won’t be taking 18/19 kids total, that is my guess for the number of HS guys.

Think there is major possibility for upperclassmen transfers-in at both CB and LB.

I have updated where I think we currently stand at the moment with this 2022 class.

A few notes:

WR- Although Quan Lee is currently listed as committed, I believe that could change(my opinion). Horton is trending up, while Gibson is still a waiting game.

OL- Last board I had Agbo in green but moved him to yellow after coming off what it seemed to be a really good OU visit. I still think we have a good shot at Agbo and expect them to turn up the heat a little bit. Also I still feel that Andrew Chamblee even after his visit is still stuck on being far away from home.

LB- Devon Jackson will be a name to watch this weekend coming up with a clear battle between Miami and ASU.

CB- Jacolby Spells smoke on not only WVU but now Indiana seems a little concerning based off how much we have made him a priority but I still think we have a good shot at landing him. Trequon Fegans was RED last board and after some time I believe its going to be a tough decision between Bama and Miami.

S- Nick Cull moving his commitment date and coming off a great visit puts him in a good spot to be in this class currently.

** Henderson twins are making a lot of noise right now and seem to be very realistic options for this staff. Keep a look out on those two.

View attachment 148239
Brad thanks for this work. Am I correct that the players are listed in order [top to bottom] that we believe the staff prefers them? If that is correct, is missing on many of the top "wants" common? Do we know what percentage of top prospects we normally land? How do our percentages match the "success" of other top schools? Thanks again for helping a regular guy out!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm fine with two LBs as long as they are both really good. We need quality, not quantity, at LB (we really only play two LBs)

At CB, we need both quality and quantity. I think three is the minimum. S - I'd be ok with just one.

@flagator86 says one of Horton or Gibson is going to be left out

That is what it is. Evan Stewart is going to dictate what goes on with Horton and Gibson on OUR end from the outside looking in. If Stewart doesn’t come to UF and Jay Fair (a bootleg version of Evan Stewart) hasn’t committed (favoring Auburn, UF, and TCU)…I can see us circling back to Fair and then deciding between Gibson and Horton if they haven’t committed. If Fair and Stewart are gone, haven’t seen the board be expanded to realistic options as of now and they may try and take Gibson AND Horton. If Bond flips, idk what the **** goes on then lol

Brad thanks for this work. Am I correct that the players are listed in order [top to bottom] that we believe the staff prefers them? If that is correct, is missing on many of the top "wants" common? Do we know what percentage of top prospects we normally land? How do our percentages match the "success" of other top schools? Thanks again for helping a regular guy out!!!!

I dont believe there is any major science to the order. For example, Kelly has to be 1 or 2 at DE.

Advertisement
Back