Jameis Winston is a rapist (allegedly)

The []_[] Is Back;1675030 said:
Just putting this out there for those who don't know
Apparently Jameis is being investigated for alleged sexual assault from last December, according to www.tallahassee.com

The accusations are probably true although Florida St has become another of ESPN's and the NCAA's babies so it will get covered up. Maybe a half game suspension vs Syracuse.

He can smile and joke around and act like a leader all he likes, but I hate is guts. That is all

Nah man, it's on ESPN.com in multiple places. Also the state never received information about the report from the police department until today. So they basically tried to cover it up as well and it finally came out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Winston was contacted by the police in feb. He was not ever interviewed about case. His attorney informed ESPN about the case and was quoted "It was closed in February and it was then handed over to the state attorney today," Jansen said. "We've been cooperating with them and we've supplied them with witness affidavits. We hope this case will be resolved quickly in Mr. Winston's favor." Apparently the cops have never even spoken directly to Winston. It wouldn't have anything to do with FSU's current situation or a cover up, unlikely anyway. Winston relatively was a nobody back in 2012, and wasn't a starter until Sept at begining of season. Either the evidence is very scant or something unknown here has happened since. Now that the press has raised issue it would make sense to send it over to AG office with all the publicity involved. Legally, in order to prove such a case the victim would have been referred to or went to a hospital to verify penetration orally or otherwise, The police report states photos were taken of victim but the site was not attended to by crime scene investigators and makes no notation of a referral of victim to a hospital for sexual trauma testing.

Jilted, ignored, or used-once chick making accusation? Or for real this guy has a problem - which is it? Time will tell. If the latter and the program help cover it up, it goes Penn State on FSU big time.

Advertisement
It took 11 months for the Tallahassee Police Department to file the police report for a RAPE to the State Attorney's office. Only reason it even came out was due to media requests for the police report.

“The case is open and active and the victim is working with the State Attorney’s Office,” Officer David Northway, spokesman for the TPD, told The Democrat.

Meggs said he did not know why it took 11 months for the police to ask his agency to get involved in the investigation.

“I don’t have the answer to that,” Meggs said. “You’ll have to contact the police department.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/13/3751624/report-fsu-quarterback-jameis.html#storylink=cpy

Willie Meggs is the State Attorney
http://www.sao2fl.org/Willie's_Profile.htm

It is really bad, and on the surface it appears to be a cover up.

Just the tip.

Tip of what? Way to early to suggest to much. Fact is, Winston has never even been interviewed by or spoken with the Police or any investigator directly about the case. The event happened over 11 months ago. Hello? Doesn't sound to me like this is some slam bam open and shut case of "guilty" here. Whatever it is that happened there are witnesses to it, as apparently witnesses have provided affidvits "not" supporting the victims claim as it may pertain to Winston. I would have to believe that if there is reasonable evidence against Winston investigators would have at least contacted him and interviewed him. Its not like the tally cops run around protecting college kids, thats for sure.

Advertisement
Watch, I bet the victim came out with a new story recently and that's why it was turned over to the SA.

Watch, I bet the victim came out with a new story recently and that's why it was turned over to the SA.

Your probably right. Or victim changed story early on and said it wasn't forced and redacted her story and is now changing it or maybe victim did redact the claim and the press found out (now ) and it may come out that the victim did infact redact and thats why it didnt go further. Either way, have to believe that something is up when 11 months later a police investigator has yet to request an interview / or spoken with winston directly. Have to ask why it didnt even get that far.

Advertisement
The victim on the police report said the accused was 5'9 to 5'11. Winston is 6'4. Something seems fishy here.
Well then. It's settled. No need for him to hire a lawyer then.

You degrading his innocence because he got a lawyer? That is a great way to show your ignorance. Think before you speak (type).
Of course not. Innocent people hire lawyers all the time. They also go into hiding when accused of slanderous charges that are almost a year old.

Advertisement
i'm pretty skeptical about this, but i would like to think that "fear the spear" was said at some point if it did.

something is up with this case, the timing of the report and the lack of investigation by the police is really puzzling, and the fact that the state attorney has to reopen the case proves that there was some ****ery going on with the case or someone just messed up, either way winston was involved somehow, not saying he did it but he was either there or had knowledge of the incident

to add him getting his lawyer doesnt really show he had something to do with it, most athletes, celebs, etc. usually hire one even if they innocent, mainly for legal advice

Advertisement
Back