Good Luck to Miami NFL draft prospects

motorcitycane

Senior
Just a good luck thread to the U boys. We have a total of 7 players eligible right?

I'm including the guys who have been kicked off as well

Advertisement
If Botts doesn't get drafted in the 7th round he will have a lot of teams calling his way

Leave it to the Dolphins...deepest draft in years...they finally have a bunch of picks in a draft...everyone wants to trade down because of the depth...

Except the idiot Dolphins. Let's trade one of our 2nd round picks so we can move up and take a guy we easily could've gotten with #12 (instead of the new LT you desperately need). The Fins are becoming the Bungles of the 90s. Too bad Akili Smith wasn't in this draft so they could've moved up to #1 to get him. smh

Advertisement
I thought the Jordan pick was a dumb one, too!

Elite pass rusher, though...?

I thought the Jordan pick was a dumb one, too!

Elite pass rusher, though...?

They could've gotten him at #12 though. If they were going to move up to #3, it had to be for an elite LT. The Fins have gone the way of the Marlins. Overpay for a bunch of UFA's, ***** up the draft...be stuck in perpetual mediocrity.

not so sure it was a bad move, they need pass rushers to beat the patriots. Thats what the Giants use against them. lets see what else they do before u judge. they did a good job stocking picks

Advertisement
Duke said the draft is motivation on twitter

144.jpg

not so sure it was a bad move, they need pass rushers to beat the patriots. Thats what the Giants use against them. lets see what else they do before u judge. they did a good job stocking picks

Time will tell I guess. The guy looks like a one-dimensional speed rusher, and I think the way the draft has gone since then pretty much confirms that he would've still been there at #12. So, they may have done a good job stockpiling picks, but they also seem to have wasted one of their 2nd round picks to pick him way too early. The whole draft is deep with positions of need, and they ****ed away their ability to take advantage of that.

As badly as the Fins have been in the draft, how bout the Raiders? It's like the Benny Hill Show every time those morons make a pick.

Jeremy Lewis won't get drafted, but I think he has the goods to make it at the next level with some good NFL coaching. Late in the year he seemed to be playing for money, like the lights had finally came on...

Time will tell I guess. The guy looks like a one-dimensional speed rusher, and I think the way the draft has gone since then pretty much confirms that he would've still been there at #12. So, they may have done a good job stockpiling picks, but they also seem to have wasted one of their 2nd round picks to pick him way too early. The whole draft is deep with positions of need, and they ****ed away their ability to take advantage of that.

As badly as the Fins have been in the draft, how bout the Raiders? It's like the Benny Hill Show every time those morons make a pick.

Gota disagree here, Raiders traded down and nabbed the guy they wanted, Hayden has the tools to be a solid corner, speed, instincts, good hands, i like the pick.

Advertisement

Gota disagree here, Raiders traded down and nabbed the guy they wanted, Hayden has the tools to be a solid corner, speed, instincts, good hands, i like the pick.

Agree. The joke of every draft since Jimmy Johnson left has been the Cowboys. Picking a 3rd round center with their first round pick is almost as bad as when they picked Roy Williams instead of Ed Reed.

if there is a punter taken in this draft, it will be Botts.

Mcgee 4th or 5th round

James 6th or 7th

Ray Ray possibly 7th but he will make a practice squad

we have a streak going back to 1974 for players getting drafted into the NFL.

I hope it continues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back