#51 Just wow

Spookcane

EL PUMA
ok here is the deal, im aware that this D has many gaps etc.
But holy ****, shayon green should not be playing. i swear my body aches everytime i see this kid run. Horrible balance and no lateral quickness.
i feel bad with all the injuries he has sustained, but it is imperative that we find some Ends next year.
between him and Rodgers, we are ****ed again if we cant replace them next year.

season stats= lots of tackles ( 5 yards down the field)
sacks= maybe 1
TFl=0
Qb hurries= 2 if lucky

poor kid, but he needs to me weeded out Asap!

Advertisement
He can probably do some good things next year if we just ask him to play around 10-15 snaps a game preferably in running situations. He just is physically capable of playing more snaps then that effectively.

He isn't a starting DE, we need him to play because we have no one else really.

The best of a bad bunch is not a good thing in terms of talent/depth.

Advertisement
ok here is the deal, im aware that this D has many gaps etc.
But holy ****, shayon green should not be playing. i swear my body aches everytime i see this kid run. Horrible balance and no lateral quickness.
i feel bad with all the injuries he has sustained, but it is imperative that we find some Ends next year.
between him and Rodgers, we are ****ed again if we cant replace them next year.

season stats= lots of tackles ( 5 yards down the field)
sacks= maybe 1
TFl=0
Qb hurries= 2 if lucky

poor kid, but he needs to me weeded out Asap!
You probably wanted #21 off the team at the beginning of the year, right?

So what should we do, keep everyone on the team.

You know we are heading towards sanctions, we need to free up some ships. Not every kid is going to turn out to be a contributor or a serviceable player. It appears Highsmith is a weak one. I am not saying we need to cut them, but not everyone can stay for 5 years.

Highsmith and Green are kids going into their 5th year, it is just food for thought.

You know we are heading towards sanctions, we need to free up some ships. Not every kid is going to turn out to be a contributor or a serviceable player. It appears Highsmith is a weak one. I am not saying we need to cut them, but not everyone can stay for 5 years.

Highsmith and Green are kids going into their 5th year, it is just food for thought.
So, you would have kicked out #21, right?

This is not EA NCCA Football!

Golden already has shown he had no problem cutting the dead weight, but it´s incredible the will you have to cut every player underachieving.

This is not NFL... and as coach Golden said, every kid has a time to mature and contribute.

Last edited:
Advertisement

No because of lack of depth. He also was a 4th year player and not going into his 5th year.

There is a difference.

You didn't answer my question.

Green is one of the leaders of the team

I think there is something to keeping guys like him around

No because of lack of depth. He also was a 4th year player and not going into his 5th year.

There is a difference.

What question?

I understand the thought process and it makes sense, I am just saying we need to be as efficient as possible with scholarships.

Advertisement

There is a difference.

What question?

Nah, man... this is EA football. You cut a leader like Green and the freshman with better speed and acceleration will be better from day one.

There is a difference.

What question?

Help me here... you´re working(cuting-wise) on what basis?

Why you need to cute those two?

Advertisement
SG is my favorite player, there is a reason he was featured on rising canes. Chick needs to step up, period. Neg OP, douche!

What question?

Help me here... you´re working(cuting-wise) on what basis?

Why you need to cute those two?

Please note: I am assuming we need to cut someone first, I am not just cutting to cut.

Since we are going into sanctions and we need to be more efficient with scholarships. I am all for charity but some kids need to go eventually. I would start cutting the kids (IF WE NEED TO) that have done little over their first 4 years. If a kid can't contribute meaningful time and has done little over 4 years, he may not need a 5th. So even though I am not just cutting to cut, a kid like Highsmith may need to go if need be.

There is a difference. Also, your argument about bringing in a freshman fails because you assume we would replace Green with a Freshman. Why can't we replace him with a HEALTHY JUCO?

Side note: What is EA?

What an awful thread topic. Do you really think people care that much about your opinions? You need to realize they aren't very good.

Go ahead and post them, just don't litter the board with making your garbage into a new thread. Post it in a game thread or somewhere else, so it can be ignored and fall into irrelevance. Thanks

Advertisement
Back