The Recruit Notebook needs YOUR help

Cameron Underwood

Sophomore
Ok guys. By now, you know I've been writing features on Prospective Recruits called The Recruit Notebook.

Now, with only a few more installments planned, I need YOUR help to choose which prospects will get profiled next.

On the upcoming docket I have Artie Burns, Jamal Carter, Keith Bryant, and Jay-Nard Bostwick. After that, it gets cloudy.

So, leave a comment with which player YOU want to see profiled. I'm focusing on 2013 prospects now, but feel free to add 2014 and beyond. I'll start profiling them over the summer.

Let's hear it guys. I'm listening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
thinking denver kirkland if it involves calling him and letting him know the U is giving him some love so he follows his boy matthew thomas here when the time comes

and kevin olsen prolly deserves one

/thatisall
/fap
/hopeIdidntrepeat
/sorryifidid

Advertisement
2013...Debo Williams. Jeremy Kerr. Paul James III. Derrick Calloway. Wendell Dunn. Not neccessarily cane targets but I would like to know what you think about them. Or just do all the kids that commit to us.

2014...Dalvin. Sony. Lane. Enoicy. Vincent Jackson. Quincy Wilson. MGD. or is it MDG? One is a beer the other is a safety. Better do both. Yearby.

Advertisement
Standish Dobard

From the N.O. to MIAMI! Y'all must've forgot!

[video=youtube;XVH0t4YCIOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVH0t4YCIOQ[/video]

Last edited:
thinking denver kirkland if it involves calling him and letting him know the U is giving him some love so he follows his boy matthew thomas here when the time comes

and kevin olsen prolly deserves one

/thatisall
/fap
/hopeIdidntrepeat
/sorryifidid

I'm down with that premise, change my vote to a vote for Kirkland

Honestly, I'd read a Daniel Adderley recruiting notebook.

I'm curious about some of the 2014 Broward guys like Sony Michel, Jordan Scarlett, Khairi Clark or really any high-BCS guy you've seen extensively.

Advertisement
Honestly, I'd read a Daniel Adderley recruiting notebook.

I'm curious about some of the 2014 Broward guys like Sony Michel, Jordan Scarlett, Khairi Clark or really any high-BCS guy you've seen extensively.

Daniel Adderly. Check. Should be posted in about 35-45 minutes.

Bosa! Very interested to know exactly how good he is and why we didn't go after the highest rated player at our biggest area of need in our own backyard.

I would really like to see one on Kerr, as well as Knighton.

Advertisement
Back