2024 4* WR Chance Robinson - COMMITTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and soon the same college football team.
Praying Breakfast Club GIF by REVOLT TV

Ive said offer all of those Miami Gardens Ravens kids...CJ Bailey, Bullet Gause to

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Ive said offer all of those Miami Gardens Ravens kids...CJ Bailey, Bullet Gause to

giphy.gif

Bailey is 6'6? He threw for 3300 yards with a 70% completion percentage and 45 TD vs 5 interceptions, AND played on a national ranked top 10 team.. but is only a 3*?

What am I missing here? What don't they like about him? Is it arm strength? Is it the fact that his top 2 targets are top 10 players?

If we're gonna take 2 QBs, one being "developmental", give me the 6'6 proven winner in our backyard, with the stats to back to it up.

Bailey is 6'6? He threw for 3300 yards with a 70% completion percentage and 45 TD vs 5 interceptions, AND played on a national ranked top 10 team.. but is only a 3*?

What am I missing here? What don't they like about him? Is it arm strength? Is it the fact that his top 2 targets are top 10 players?

If we're gonna take 2 QBs, one being "developmental", give me the 6'6 proven winner in our backyard, with the stats to back to it up.
**** near 6’7"...

Agreed.. we need to start his own thread.

How do we help this kid get an offer at Miami? We need 2 QBs this class and this kid should be one of them along with a highly rated dual threat guy like Noland (or Lagway if he starts looking around)

Advertisement

giphy.gif
Bailey is the kind of kid that goes to a pass happy offense at a mid tier program like Indiana and tears it up.

Bailey is the kind of kid that goes to a pass happy offense at a mid tier program like Indiana and tears it up.
You had me until you said Indiana. Indiana has a TURRIBLE offense.

Advertisement

was going to say the typical MAC QB that’s a top 2 rounder his senior year when he fills out.

He's long and can move, but lacks elite acceleration. His release is also a little long, which puts him in the N'Kosi category, where he neither passes nor runs the ball at a high level. I'm not sure QB is his position long-term; he'd likely be a project who could come in as a second QB in the cycle and switch positions if needed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back