4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
Bissainthe spoke to Rivals recently:

So far Bissainthe has set official visits to Wake Forest (June 4-6) and Florida State (June 18-20, he also was on hand for FSU’s recent spring game).

“Miami is going to be my last official visit, we’re setting up a date, haven’t set it up yet,” Bissainthe said. “That’ll be in the fall. They said they want me to put them as the last visit before I make my decision.”

So far Bissainthe has set official visits to Wake Forest (June 4-6) and Florida State (June 18-20, he also was on hand for FSU’s recent spring game).

“Miami is going to be my last official visit, we’re setting up a date, haven’t set it up yet,” Bissainthe said. “That’ll be in the fall. They said they want me to put them as the last visit before I make my decision.”
Obviously visits and OVs can change but I was hoping we'd get this kid in the bag this summer.

Sounds like a silent to me

Advertisement

Beautiful. Not that I’m worried about FSU, but their season will be in the shytter by then. Make it easy for him.

Who's a good comparison coming out of HS for this kid? Matthew Thomas? Is he true 5star caliber?

Advertisement

Last visit, hopefully with a packed stadium.

I believe most Top kids already know where they're going. I understand a few truly undecided and some minds could change, but assuming some silents, flips and those wanting to season results, we could have a very impressive class.

Advertisement

Wake Forest???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back