• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Hoyacane1620

All American
Bissainthe spoke to Rivals recently:

So far Bissainthe has set official visits to Wake Forest (June 4-6) and Florida State (June 18-20, he also was on hand for FSU’s recent spring game).

“Miami is going to be my last official visit, we’re setting up a date, haven’t set it up yet,” Bissainthe said. “That’ll be in the fall. They said they want me to put them as the last visit before I make my decision.”

Ziggy

Junior

So far Bissainthe has set official visits to Wake Forest (June 4-6) and Florida State (June 18-20, he also was on hand for FSU’s recent spring game).

“Miami is going to be my last official visit, we’re setting up a date, haven’t set it up yet,” Bissainthe said. “That’ll be in the fall. They said they want me to put them as the last visit before I make my decision.”
Obviously visits and OVs can change but I was hoping we'd get this kid in the bag this summer.

puertorricane

Redshirt Freshman

Sounds like a silent to me

htownkidd

Freshman

Beautiful. Not that I’m worried about FSU, but their season will be in the shytter by then. Make it easy for him.

Cane44

Redshirt Freshman
Who's a good comparison coming out of HS for this kid? Matthew Thomas? Is he true 5star caliber?

Canesfan1899

All-American

Last visit, hopefully with a packed stadium.

Canes2082

Senior
Here goes dipshit HtownKidd again lmao

AdmirableTangibleAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif

I believe most Top kids already know where they're going. I understand a few truly undecided and some minds could change, but assuming some silents, flips and those wanting to season results, we could have a very impressive class.

Goulds Cane

Junior

Wake Forest???