#4 KSU and #6 ND have beaten us.

NoVaCane04

Motha****a Jones
That is all...the only thing I am really concerned about is how bad the ACC as a whole is.

We could realistically win the ACC with this bad defense.

However, that would line us up for another thrashing in a bowl game.

So I ask...would you rather us win the terrible ACC and get thrashed or just not win the ACC and continue the no pressure games and unrewarding wins?

I came crashing back to Earth tonight but I know we can do well in the ACC.

Advertisement
Though realistically your right, your glass half full of rainbows comments are not welcome here right now

No...you misread. I was asking a question.
i think we should impose another bowl ban if we make one...saves another embarrassing loss.

We are really quite bad. Scary that a team this bad is in the drivers seat to play for an ACC championship.i hate this conference.

IF it was just that simple, I would agree with you bud. But we have the WORST defense in Division I. This is the WORST defense I have EVER seen at UM. We have bigger problems than having just lost 2 games against top 10 teams.

I dont care that we lost to ND. I never really expected us to win this game anyway. What I care about is that we have the WORST defense in DIvision I football. There is something very wrong with this Defense, and its not just youth.

Advertisement
IF it was just that simple, I would agree with you bud. But we have the WORST defense in Division I. This is the WORST defense I have EVER seen at UM. We have bigger problems than having just lost 2 games against top 10 teams.

I dont care that we lost to ND. I never really expected us to win this game anyway. What I care about is that we have the WORST defense in DIvision I football. There is something very wrong with this Defense, and its not just youth.

I couldn't here with this anymore if I tried. As much as UM's offense got the headlines in the past, it was its defenses that made it what it was.

We are an average football team.

We might be the 2nd best team in the ACC. I still think FSU waxes us, but other than that we could win them all. And it would mean nothing.

Who gives a s$$)@? Thx for picking up your check...FSU lost, balance is in the universe. Beat NC and all eil be we'll again.

The worry is if D'Onofrio is the answer once we DO have the talent mature and in place.

I don't see it.

Love Golden though and will ride or die with that man as our HC. Especially if he stays after sanctions.

Advertisement
The worry is if D'Onofrio is the answer once we DO have the talent mature and in place.

I don't see it.

Love Golden though and will ride or die with that man as our HC. Especially if he stays after sanctions.

You mean "if" he fixes what ails the D.

The fact that Kansas State and Notre Dame are highly ranked means absolutely nothing

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back