Tim Irvin Update

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
I've noticed that there has been some talk over where Irvin is leaning at the moment. Well I have two things for this

1) Irvin wont be deciding until February 2015, so think about that. I'd rather worry about his height he is a legitimate 5'9 right now, but is certainly going to grow.

2) Also I spoke to someone very close to Irvin and they told me He is a heavy Miami lean right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tito, I would ever doubt your insight, but I'm pretty sure he is a sophomore and is class of 2015 not 16, mike Irvin jr. Is 2016

See this is just silly stuff IMO. Were not even in 2013, and people are already obsessing over what some 15 year old kid who doesnt graduate for 2-3 years is going to do? That kid will probably change his mind 647 times between now and signing day in 2016 or whenever, so why do people even bother with this stuff?

Advertisement
I think you mean February 2015

got heem.jpg

him and Jaquan need to to be apart of that class especially if we are looking to repeat after 2014

He's leaning Bama from everything I've heard but its early. If we get to where we expect to be in 2 years as a team though I think he stays home.

Advertisement
lol at leaning anywhere but UM. if he isn't related to mike irvin, tell me that and i'll believe he may go to bama.
if he's related to mike irvin, this is the last kid, given he's UM material, i'm worrying about in feb of 2013, feb of 2014 or feb of 2015.

Advertisement
lol at leaning anywhere but UM. if he isn't related to mike irvin, tell me that and i'll believe he may go to bama.
if he's related to mike irvin, this is the last kid, given he's UM material, i'm worrying about in feb of 2013, feb of 2014 or feb of 2015.

Lol @ you thinking Michael Irvin has a huge influence on his decision. I went to Westminster and my best friend is on the WCS coaching staff but hey keep believing what you wanna believe.

i don't know the relationship, but, mike irvin isn't letting his son go anywhere else. so, if he's close to this kid at all, believe me, i'm not worried. but, we can talk about it in another year or so.

i don't know the relationship, but, mike irvin isn't letting his son go anywhere else. so, if he's close to this kid at all, believe me, i'm not worried. but, we can talk about it in another year or so.

It's not his son. It's Mike's nephew. (I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

His other uncle and HC played for Saban, and by all accounts, seems to love him.

Advertisement

It's not his son. It's Mike's nephew. (I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

His other uncle and HC played for Saban, and by all accounts, seems to love him.

None of that bull**** matters, he's only got one uncle in the HOF.

i realize it's not his son. again, we'll see and check back in a year or 2.
was sedrick irvin related to mike?

Advertisement
Back