39.6....545yds

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
Per game against FBS teams.....how is that remotely acceptable regardless of how bad our DTs are.

Advertisement
I think the pressure will be on Al to make a change or Coach will either resign or get canned. Seriously. he has allowed over 200 yards rushing in 5 straight games. That possibly cannot keep him employed much longer.

We're 3-0 in the acc. I think the issue is also that the offense either scores in 3 plays, or punts. If our offense could sustain drives (or catch a deep ball), we'd be good.

Advertisement
We're 3-0 in the acc. I think the issue is also that the offense either scores in 3 plays, or punts. If our offense could sustain drives (or catch a deep ball), we'd be good.

Really? It's our offenses fault?

Our defense is terrible, but you're delusional if you think we have talent or depth on the front 4; theyre not doing the job, and I cant say it's surprising. I'm just saying that we did find a way to win acc games. The offense stunk tonight after the defense kept the game within 10 at half with our offense stumbling around, tripping over themselves.

Really? It's our offenses fault?

Our defense is terrible, but you're delusional if you think we have talent or depth on the front 4; theyre not doing the job, and I cant say it's surprising. I'm just saying that we did find a way to win acc games. The offense stunk tonight after the defense kept the game within 10 at half with our offense stumbling around, tripping over themselves.

Is that you D'Onfrio?

Advertisement
Back