CanesFest yesterday

UMprodigy

Duke County Brah
these kids are a lot bigger as reported.

Denzel is a MONSTER ! Really cool kid and humble, but kid walks around like hes the best player on the team, he has an edge to him. He might be.

Tracy is a lot bigger then I thought. Lewis also has a bigger frame then I anticipated.

Chick also looked beastly, hopefully it translates to the field.

Dorsett, Allen Hurns, Scott, Duke, all look locked in.

Advertisement
Tracy is a lot bigger then I thought. Lewis also has a bigger frame then I anticipated.

Howard has done a **** of a job in the weight room. When he first got to campus in summer he was pretty light.

Advertisement
The Bull.jpg

Denzel is a MONSTER ! Really cool kid and humble, but kid walks around like hes the best player on the team, he has an edge to him. He might be.

He is imo. Honestly the main thing that worries me about Golden is that rumor that we almost didnt offer because he was too light

The team is rounding up nicely. I think we outperform expectations and more than wins, show major development.

Advertisement
Also my boy asked Coach Richardson if in having Duke will Miller would be missed and he said "not at all"

no surprise here, we knew that.

He is imo. Honestly the main thing that worries me about Golden is that rumor that we almost didnt offer because he was too light

To be fair this is where the rest of the staff has to pick up a coach not familiar with the teams and players in the region.

FWIW I think the whole "Golden thought he was too small" thing is way overblown too.

Advertisement
I was able to talk to Tracy for a few seconds yesterday and he told me he was up to 180 lbs., which is 10 more than than last year. He and Duke were all smiles. You can tell they are thrilled to be here.
Man, the most impressive physical speciman on the entire team is Bunche. This guy is HUGE and is all muscle. His arms are as big as my legs. I remember Art saying last fall camp that he was his best OL and then he got hurt. That's why we had to move Washington to LT.
And I'm not getting too excited yet because I've seen guys who like Tarzan, play like Jane and vice versa. But Malcolm surely looks the part.

Advertisement

Hard to believe it when he recruits a guy like Jawand Blue. We'll see.

You mean this Jawand Blue who looks like this as a FRESHMAN?

View attachment 12289

Yeah but he was supposedly at 194 lbs in high school. He beefed up.

these kids are a lot bigger as reported.

Chick also looked beastly, hopefully it translates to the field.

Dorsett, Allen Hurns, Scott, Duke, all look locked in.

Denzel is one scary **** right now. He is jacked up when i stood next him. He is about 5'10-5'11 - Easily 230lbs... He looks exactly like Nate Webster.
Malcom Bunche is the most imposing player out there-hands down... Dude is huge and muscular.. Build like a rock, He is a little bigger than Orlando Franklin when he was here.

Howard has done a **** of a job in the weight room. When he first got to campus in summer he was pretty light.

other sources say hes close to 185lbs,, After seen him in person, i was also surprised how big he was. Deon Bush is still lanky, but you can tell he can put on some good weight, he is around 6'1-185. His shoulders are wide, good frame to work on..

Advertisement
Back