If Randy were still here

U are purposely clouding the sequence of events. When has any Canes lauded or inflated Shannon's tenure in anyway the last 4 years? Now the straw man argument appears as justification for excusing Golden 4 years in. His failure can obviously only be stomached by the monthly disparagement of Randy Shannon. Sad u are taking both tenures personal for covert "race card" reasons. White privilege is the selective giving of the benefit of doubt, Golden has been gifted more than that. So why can't a Canes fan give it to a 3 ring Cane 4 years removed from a failed tenure at HC? You're an addict and bringing up RS is your emotional fix. Bringing him up 4/5 is the race card.

Advertisement
I don't see u bringing up Coker's tenure which proceeded and impacted Shannon's??? And repost where any Cane fan has pro-actively posted worship of Shannon and/or his tenure. We'll wait.

**** its sad that people are still bringing up shannon..

Man that's really sad as well... Hahaa going on 5 years later people are still trying to find blame with the guy. Because of him like 5 out of the 7 players that will be drafted pledged or committed to him. Hey some people need to deflect the blame onto someone else.

White Boys looking for Excuses....

RS didn't lose 7 games in Year 4......Folden did!

Comical White Boys.

I don't see u bringing up Coker's tenure which proceeded and impacted Shannon's??? And repost where any Cane fan has pro-actively posted worship of Shannon and/or his tenure. We'll wait.
I'd be glad to dog out Uncle Clappy for also being a sorry excuse for a HC too. We can definitely talk about that. He hasn't been brought up yet is the only reason why I hadn't. And I agree that his tenure was the start of the downturn, and exacerbated Shannon's failures. His recruiting based on the Rivals database did Shannon no favors at all.

As for giving Shannon far more credit than he is due, to me, saying he is better than Chumley is doing exactly that. People forget just how bad we were under Shannon. We were poorly coached all over the place. Chumley has done just as bad, no better and no worse. And that's not defending him...that's treating both guys EQUALLY.

And by saying that Uncle Clappy, Radio, and Chumley all sucked/do suck, and 2 out of 3 of those guys are white...tell me again how me saying they ALL are horrible is somehow, by your leaps in logic, about Shannon being black??? You can't. It has no bearing. They could all be Italian-Turkish-Indian-Irish-Honduran, and they'd all still be bad HC's. Period. Go cry racism to someone else.

Advertisement
I'd be glad to dog out Uncle Clappy for also being a sorry excuse for a HC too. We can definitely talk about that. He hasn't been brought up yet is the only reason why I hadn't. And I agree that his tenure was the start of the downturn, and exacerbated Shannon's failures. His recruiting based on the Rivals database did Shannon no favors at all.

As for giving Shannon far more credit than he is due, to me, saying he is better than Chumley is doing exactly that. People forget just how bad we were under Shannon. We were poorly coached all over the place. Chumley has done just as bad, no better and no worse. And that's not defending him...that's treating both guys EQUALLY.

And by saying that Uncle Clappy, Radio, and Chumley all sucked/do suck, and 2 out of 3 of those guys are white...tell me again how me saying they ALL are horrible is somehow, by your leaps in logic, about Shannon being black??? You can't. It has no bearing. They could all be Italian-Turkish-Indian-Irish-Honduran, and they'd all still be bad HC's. Period. Go cry racism to someone else.

***** you mean no worse, White Boy?

RS's (as HC) defenses never gave up anything close to 500 ypg. In fact, Folden inherited a top 25 defense and RUINED IT.

RS hitched his wagon to Jacory Harris.

Folden hitched his wagon to a Sh*tty Staff. Yet, Every Excuse Is Made For Him.

You White Boys are Pure Comedy.

Comical White Boys.

Hey Comical Black Man
Randy lost 6 games instead of 7 and one was at home to USF.....yeah...WAAYYY better!!!
Dumbass....

And btw...RS may very well be a better coach than AG...i think i actually agree with you...but stop ur racism bull**** and present a better case.

Comparing Randy and Frauden is like comparing to steaming pieces of dog crap. End this thread.

Advertisement
f**k Coker too, but the players wanted him to be the coach..
The guys that lobbied for him could have won it all with you or me as HC. They wanted him just for staff continuity so it didn't fvck them up. At the end of the day tho, like Shannon/Chumley, the job of Miami's HC is simply too big for any of them. The next guy had better have enough personality and ability to handle it.

Comical White Boys.

Hey Comical Black Man
Randy lost 6 games instead of 7 and one was at home to USF.....yeah...WAAYYY better!!!
Dumbass....

And btw...RS may very well be a better coach than AG...i think i actually agree with you...but stop ur racism bull**** and present a better case.

White Boy, RS loss 5 in Year 4.

You White Boys are Comedy......

RS is gone. Stop trying to make excuses for Folden.

Comical White Boys.

Hey Comical Black Man
Dumbass....

Ur right..Stoutland coached the bowl game.
what excuse did I make for Golden?

Advertisement
BWCD, every sentiment u share is the exact mostly propagated print statement made by the press. U aren't thinking for yourself at all, just being a stiff, safe robot. Your ability to not say anything except the common theme and narrative doesn't make u intelligent. So many throw JAG white dudes it's amazing. Carbon copy opinions, jargon, insults, phrases, deflections, denials, discrediting, excuses, minimization etc...What *** currently writes this national script for yall? And when is racism in action? The people who don't have to actually deal with it are apparently the experts on it, but according to them, it's never relevant to any human interaction or occurrence. Audacious by nature.

Comical White Boys.

Hey Comical Black Man
Dumbass....

Look at this spear chucker.....smh

Advertisement
BWCD, every sentiment u share is the exact mostly propagated print statement made by the press. U aren't thinking for yourself at all, just being a stiff, safe robot. Your ability to not say anything except the common theme and narrative doesn't make u intelligent. So many throw JAG white dudes it's amazing. Carbon copy opinions, jargon, insults, phrases, deflections, denials, discrediting, excuses, minimization etc...What *** currently writes this national script for yall? And when is racism in action? The people who don't have to actually deal with it are apparently the experts on it, but according to them, it's never relevant to any human interaction or occurrence. Audacious by nature.
Wow...paranoid much? You need some professional help.

Gotta love it when a thread turns into racist rants. ALL of our anger should be turned on to the people who HIRED the last three coaches. Maybe towards the players who demanded Coker be hired to begin with.

One last thing... I don't see any "white boys" defending Golden. We ALL want him gone. I gave Coker a chance, then wanted him gone. I gave Shannon a chance, then wanted him gone. I gave Golden a chance, now want him gone. ****ing and moaning about which one is worse is beyond pathetic. The worst part of the whole sad 12 year destruction is the people at the top who are STILL THERE. It's not Coker, Shannon, or Golden. It's the people who hired them. Our only hope is that some of these people are replaced by others who are willing to pay for a top notch coach.

Comical White Boys.

Hey Comical Black Man
Dumbass....

Look at this spear chucker.....smh

Lol...yea race wasn't involved lol

Advertisement
Back