2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a big dude already and not an DL. How is this kid's speed?
Good short area quickness & motor in pursuit in the backfield.

Not a sprinter, but very few DE’s/OLB’s are...

TJ Watt ran a 4.7 at the combine, but he still had 22.5 sacks in the NFL last season.
Same with Robert Quinn, he ran 4.7 at the combine as well, but had 18.5 sacks in the NFL last season.

Lateral quickness/footwork, hand fighting skills/technique & hip bend are way more important that straight line speed for Edge rushers & DLinemen in general.

Advertisement
Capers is the MUST get local product on the defensive side of the ball for the 24 class. I have a good feeling our staff will land this kis and JoJo at WR. Both are #1 at their positions and Top5 overall prospects in the nation!

Good short area quickness & motor in pursuit in the backfield.

Not a sprinter, but very few DE’s/OLB’s are...

TJ Watt ran a 4.7 at the combine, but he still had 22.5 sacks in the NFL last season.
Same with Robert Quinn, he ran 4.7 at the combine as well, but had 18.5 sacks in the NFL last season.

Lateral quickness/footwork, hand fighting skills/technique & hip bend are way more important that straight line speed for Edge rushers & DLinemen in general.
Nick Bosa was a 4.8 I think

Just to add to your point because you watch him play and he’s a ******* terror

Advertisement
Man that kids a stud. Mario is a made man in westchester so we should be good here

So we could have Wesley as a junior, popo as a sophomore and this kid as a freshman. That’s elite. Then you throw in possibly a senior chase smith who will hopefully have the light turn on soon and then Bryant and Bobby Washington developing. Man

Steele had great linebacker play at auburn. And also recruited Owen pappoe. Five star from Grayson I believe. We are fine there

Advertisement
Kid is a stud. Columbus beat NW last night 23-19

Jesus kids a monster looks college ready as a HS Junior already! Absolute must get next cycle! Might be the best player to come out of Columbus since Alonzo Highsmith!

Kid is a stud. Columbus beat NW last night 23-19

GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back