2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
For the record Im no Lb guru but from that SMALL sample size I dont see 5 star at all. Again for the record I will defer to a few of you guys who know that position a bit better. Again it was a very SMALL sample size but he looked very stiff in coverage and who was he actually covering. They looked like dead beats. The SMALL part was emphasized because I think we only got to see him in like 4 or 5 clips. So if im way off chill the F out, yall can tell me what I dont know and havnt seen and lets have a normal conversation. Im going to read a few more threads then head to bed. Yall have a good night .

Advertisement
For the record Im no Lb guru but from that SMALL sample size I dont see 5 star at all. Again for the record I will defer to a few of you guys who know that position a bit better. Again it was a very SMALL sample size but he looked very stiff in coverage and who was he actually covering. They looked like dead beats. The SMALL part was emphasized because I think we only got to see him in like 4 or 5 clips. So if im way off chill the F out, yall can tell me what I dont know and havnt seen and lets have a normal conversation. Im going to read a few more threads then head to bed. Yall have a good night .
Did you watch his actual tape or just his 1-on-1 reps?

The film is pretty **** good.

Yes give me this monster
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yo!!!!! Hit the button

Advertisement
Keep in mind you are watching a soph film, 15 years old approx

Appreciate your insight!

From the 1st couple clips of his sophomore tape, I see a BIG, physical kid who looks comfortable in space. They looks to play a 3-3-5, with him playing OLB. He can move for his size and isn't shy. I think think he needs some coaching (at his size you figure he's a MLB but I don't see him diagnosing runs like a ILB, but that can be taught) but, at 15, he looks like a player!

Appreciate your insight!

From the 1st couple clips of his sophomore tape, I see a BIG, physical kid who looks comfortable in space. They looks to play a 3-3-5, with him playing OLB. He can move for his size and isn't shy. I think think he needs some coaching (at his size you figure he's a MLB but I don't see him diagnosing runs like a ILB, but that can be taught) but, at 15, he looks like a player!
I’ll take his HS Soph tape over any of our current LB film the last few seasons! We don’t Currently have a LB on the roster with his skill set.

Advertisement
I’ll take his HS Soph tape over any of our current LB film the last few seasons! We don’t Currently have a LB on the roster with his skill set.

It's tough cause our LB recruiting has been atrocious, so I don't blame the players for wanting to be at UM. The staff got lazy after Shaq and Pinckney and tried to covert every sub-200lb hs pass rusher into an off ball LB. As we've seen, it's not easy!

He does have a unique skillset. Coach Strong had a similar style of LB at UF in Brandon Spikes. He would use Spikes off the edge at times too. I don't think this staff will have any issues maximizing this kids potential.

Exactly he’s a stud without proper sc coaching and nutrition
If he enrolls early
He could walk in and start day 1
If we can land Wilson this year and him next
Plus Wayne and What we already have
Our pass rush would be vicious
If manny could have only recruited like this his wack *** defense may have worked
Last sentence is what killed us overall at every position

Advertisement
Need Wesley to get some Freshman buzz this season, so recruits see the potential in this D to thrive, and then have the UCLA transfer improve his draft stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back