Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Does anyone know if this commitment is being broadcast anywhere or being streamed? if so, please provide the link or info. Thanks.

Advertisement
Does anyone know if this commitment is being broadcast anywhere or being streamed? if so, please provide the link or info. Thanks.
Think he will just drop the edit on twitter or Instagram.

Also, poster on 247 said Ray Ray would be in the canesunfiltered twitter space at the time of the announcement so I would say that bodes well for us and fans I assume will get to ask him questions.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220628-142256_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hadn't seen this posted. From Sunday but leggo.

Think he will just drop the edit on twitter or Instagram.

Also, poster on 247 said Ray Ray would be in the canesunfiltered twitter space at the time of the announcement so I would say that bodes well for us and fans I assume will get to ask him questions.
If that's the case, he's a 🔐. You don't join a fan bases twitter space only to commit somewhere else while you're on it...right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll repeat what I said to @flagator86 when I was doing what I could to crush all his hope.

With the 25 cap gone the classes are going to be much bigger this year. A score that might have lined up with a top 10 finish last year might barely get you into the top 20 in 2023. It’s not going to be as apples to apples as it has been in years past.
This year's high school class should be compared to the hs + transfer portal from last cycle. And that's not a perfect comp, but likely a better one

Dang. Just read Liberty‘s comments on this cat. Good god! We are about to be phucking again big time.
That **** was from NOVEMBER 2020. Imagine when this kid gets Grade A coaching and a college weight room.. wouldnt be surprised if he is already 4.3 for him to hit 4.2 ish by the time hes done here.

Advertisement
If hes a bigger version of Roscoe..then hes going to be a monster!!! Roscoe was what..5'8 170 his whole career and still was a star in college and had a solid NFL career (made it to a second contract)... Ray Ray is 5'11 185 and if he has the same exact skill set as Roscoe..it will be a fun 3 years watching him.

If hes a bigger version of Roscoe..then hes going to be a monster!!! Roscoe was what..5'8 170 his whole career and still was a star in college and had a solid NFL career (made it to a second contract)... Ray Ray is 5'11 185 and if he has the same exact skill set as Roscoe..it will be a fun 3 years watching him.
Have seen him listed as 5'8" - 5'10" and roughly 175. No idea what the reality is besides him being elite speed, ability to change direction, and catch a football and do great things after the catch.

Ray Ray's ability to cut and not lose speed is insane. I watched his highlights this morning in bed like 13 mins on hudl and i was like dumb struck how Manny Diaz and his friends were not recruiting him.
Who is this Manny Diaz you refer to?

Advertisement
Back