Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Straight-up Cover-1 on defense...all night. Their DE #8 is a stud. I liked one of their LB's too. They blanketed our WR's most of the night.
On offense a lot of Zone/Read, a QB that can hurt you with his legs, British Mitchell and Ray-Ray are both good WR's.

We held them to 31 yards rushing on 29 carries...and 6-23 for 80yards passing if it wasn't for a 82 yards fake screen they hit on us. They couldn't p!ss a drop before that, so credit to their coaches for pulling that out of the bag...because that ultimately could've been the difference in the game.

Their defense kept them in the game though. It took a blocked field goal for us to win.
Their kids play really hard.

Watch Jayvant Brown spy their QB on the second play...

Ice Cube Movie GIF

I havent kept up with beyond the current year in recruiting much lately...but on everything, jayvant brown signing with miami needs to be willed into existence just off of that clip alone lol

Just watched this kids highlights and is nasty with the ball in his hands,special teams monster has a bunch of tds in punt and kick returns.kid looks like Isaiah McKenzie probably better at same age.Miami better do there homework and not let this kid go to Clemson

sounds like we are overthinking recruiting at a key position. Gotta sign these electric kids no matter your roster.

Just played him last week.
Electric in a straight line but lacks elite wiggle. (at least in route running he did)
Our long CB's overwhelmed him in coverage. We pressed him all night. One of our CB's pressed him all the way out of bounds.

To be fair, Edison doesn't really do a good job of moving him around.
He needs to be in the slot where he can't be pressed.

I'm interested to see how he compares to Devaughn Mortimer this week.
He sounds like Harley was in high school?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back