Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
This kid should have committed 10 yrs ago.
Which scares me in a way! Alabama is a tough pull for kids that seem to like Saban, and they are beasts on the trail! But so are we now and we have actually don’t incredibly well this cycle head to head with them!

Last edited:
Advertisement
All I know is, when Tolbert Bain was on the Footballville podcast like 2-3 months ago and they asked him where Rueben Bain was going..he gave both Footballville cats a look like it would be another “Eric Winston” situation where the entire Bain family would turn against him and tell him he could never set foot in Liberty city again if he didn’t choose UM. That’s all I needed to see. Let the kid enjoy himself!

Absolutely did not have 29 sacks. Pretty sure more than 10 would have made it onto his full season highlight if that was the case. 29.5 tfl maybe.
4A1140B3-9DF0-43F5-96D4-31EAE7FB20CF.png

A bit mind blowing this guy isn’t a Cane lock. If he signs elsewhere it’ll be interesting to know the real story behind his recruitment. Would love to know more about what’s going with this…

Advertisement
A bit mind blowing this guy isn’t a Cane lock. If he signs elsewhere it’ll be interesting to know the real story behind his recruitment. Would love to know more about what’s going with this…

Some kids want to make their own path in the world and not just follow in family footsteps. Not really targeted at you but not a fan of thinking just because a kid has family that played here that means he's a lock to Miami.

Advertisement
I believe that his flirtation with Baga is real. But at the end of the day the blood that runs through his veins is Canes blood, and blood is thicker than water. This isn’t Earl Little Sr. and company playing games. This is Tolbert “MoFukken” Bain, as proud a Canes legend as you will find. He’ll get it done for the good guys.

There's zero reason why Bain shouldn't be in this class already. Kid should be out leading the charge recruiting for us on SM but here we are thinking he's a lock but with no certainty. Much like Brown's recruitment I don't like the feel of Bains.
Im starting to feel the same way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back