Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Adam Sandler Golf GIF
Lmfao there has never been a more accurate gif to any situation than this one

Advertisement
Not a lot of linemen look like they can play right away. This dude is already so technically sound. I hate to use the term “finished product” because that implies he won’t improve but he’s already looking like a vet and he’s still in high school.
Follow the blood lines!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I recall Willie jones jr had some crazy sack total. Hard to know which stats are legit. @gogeta4 @Liberty City El any idea?
I think Willie Jones may still have it.

I remember Fortson's older bro had high sack total as well Dustin Fortson.

Stat tallying in s.fla is terrible though...i wonder if that would be profitable business to sell to MDPS or Miami Herald?.

Advertisement
I think Willie Jones may still have it.

I remember Fortson's older bro had high sack total as well Dustin Fortson.

Stat tallying in s.fla is terrible though...i wonder if that would be profitable business to sell to MDPS or Miami Herald?.
Willie Jones still has it, they gave that mutha****a 37 sacks. But we got the best edge rusher in Dade that year, Javon Nanton. I played against both and it wasn't close...

Bain is an absolute must get this cycle. He’s now a top100 composite guy and is finally getting the credit he deserves. We need him to stay home. There’s no reason he should end up anywhere but home.
1661555677936.gif

Let’s pull the trigger and commit here bainy..

Wow! Reuben Bain is wayyyyy bigger than I thought. Sheesh. I thought the 6'2 250 was actually a 6'1 230.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back