• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 DL Rueben Bain Talks Miami

Yoyo82

Recruit
Premium
Mannnnnn Please.....CANE
Hey I know nothing. Just seems like there's a lot of conflicting reports out there about this kid being a lock vs actually weighing his options.

Seems like most believe he'll be a Cane in the end but some are saying there's zero doubt about it and he's a lock and others are saying it's not 100% and he's definitely weighing his options.

I'll say out of all the legacies, this would be the most shocking if he did not become a Cane. Mario recruiting him (same Cane era as Tolbert). 3 family members on staff. Bain legacy. Former head coach on staff. Elite coaching at his position. I don't think we've had this many favorable circumstances for any other Cane legacy ever. It's why it's so surprising he hasn't committed yet.

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Premium
I’ve asked or talked about this before, is this kid bigger than Malik Bryant? He just looks small but would fit in well as the JACK for Bama. Not talkin **** here and I want this kid a Cane but I’ve struggled with this. I know you have mentioned that he may move inside eventually.
Yes he is...

Bryant isn’t necessarily the exact H/W that he’s listed as anyway

BS85

D before E
Premium

unimpressed michael keaton GIF