Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Brah if u a say nothing man on here telling you bout these are just kids, its July and let them enjoy the process. Then im like, we could say that for every kid, especially kids from outa town who have committed and helping us recruit. If outa state kids were doing that, they would be like, next. And like i said, its not about kids committing asap its also about letting everyone know where they mind is at and what kinda time frame they looking at. Nope they wanna cuddle SO FL players and the Jalen Brown situation opened my eyes to what So FL players have been doing. Of the top 12 players from So FL, we got 2. The rest, bunch of games and circles. They can do what they want, i rather us go after other players instead of talking bout let Keem enjoy the process, let x y and z do what they want. That's what got us being played with. Thats what Manny was doing and look how horrible our recruiting class was in December, tons of non commits and sweating your eggs in one basket. No make a decision or let people know when u gonna make a decision simple.
I don’t think our coaches were caught off guard in the slightest by Jalen Brown’s decision to commit elsewhere. Some posters and recruitniks are the surprised ones but that’s not staff.

Advertisement
I don’t think our coaches were caught off guard in the slightest by Jalen Brown’s decision to commit elsewhere. Some posters and recruitniks are the surprised ones but that’s not staff.
I don’t know about that personally, especially if wind of LSU came about Wednesday and we allegedly put the full court press on after that. Plus Brooklyndee stated that he was a silent until last week when Momma Brown came asking for a place to move to in Miami.

I don’t know about that personally, especially if wind of LSU came about Wednesday and we allegedly put the full court press on after that. Plus Brooklyndee stated that he was a silent until last week when Momma Brown came asking for a place to move to in Miami.
Doesn’t mean they believed him. My understanding is this wasn’t some legit shocker to them.

Advertisement
Doesn’t mean they believed him. My understanding is this wasn’t some legit shocker to them.
To be clear on this, as I understand it, there were people close enough to him who were expecting Miami and they were surprised but not our coaches. That’s why there were mixed signals in how this was gonna go. My point being, Mario wasn’t shocked here. If I’m not mistaken, Gaby had it right in the end and my guess is that he was talking to Miami’s side.

No he’s not.
The dude had 29 sacks in a shortened season.
If anything he’s undervalued cause of his size. Saban isn’t gonna go after a kid over feelings and payback.
We can revisit and see. But imo he’s a must get.
Absolutely did not have 29 sacks. Pretty sure more than 10 would have made it onto his full season highlight if that was the case. 29.5 tfl maybe.

Advertisement
Feel like I’ve seen this one before…this dudes been on commit watch since Mario came on it’s seems like.

I know it’s a new day, but in the past when things like this have happened it usually doesn’t end up good for us.

Whatever, lot can happen between now and NSD

Advertisement
Are we really gonna lose this kid bc he’s some “tweener”? Steele’s defense is supposed to be multiple so find a spot where this kid will excel and play him there. I hope the coaches aren’t overthinking this.

Hey my friend I'm just sitting back this month. There is so much going on. And as some alluded to in other threads just enjoy this month. Everything is going to be clear VERY shortly haha. I'm all for open info but a few of these commits are very tight and I don't want an extra day or two before they announce to throw a curveball.

All I know is that I live in Northern California now and it’s a beautiful 78 degree day without humidity and you guys stress out too much. I’m in search of a wide Chinese hand pulled noodle called biang biang I’ve read about.

I’m more worried about making a good choice of places to get a good version of this dish than Bain or any single recruit.

Mario’s got this. If not Bain then we’ll get others 🤷🏻‍♂️
I wish I still lived in Cali. The weather was fantastic and it’s beautiful

Advertisement
I wish I still lived in Cali. The weather was fantastic and it’s beautiful

Rainbows and down that highway where ocean breezes blow
My time coming, voices saying they tell me where to go
Don't worry about me, nah, nah, nah
Don't worry about me, no
And I'm in no hurry, nah, nah, nah
I know where to go
California, preaching on the burning shore
California, I'll be knocking on the golden door
Like an angel, standing in a shaft of light
Rising up to paradise, I know, I'm gonna shine

⚡💀

Hey my friend I'm just sitting back this month. There is so much going on. And as some alluded to in other threads just enjoy this month. Everything is going to be clear VERY shortly haha. I'm all for open info but a few of these commits are very tight and I don't want an extra day or two before they announce to throw a curveball.
The way it should be done, unlike some of these twitter finger kids who cant keep their mouth shut or last more than 10 seconds before blowing their load.

Really appreciate all the info you can/do share but if there was any potential risk associated with putting it out there I rather just be left in the dark and enjoy the results when they happen.

Rainbows and down that highway where ocean breezes blow
My time coming, voices saying they tell me where to go
Don't worry about me, nah, nah, nah
Don't worry about me, no
And I'm in no hurry, nah, nah, nah
I know where to go
California, preaching on the burning shore
California, I'll be knocking on the golden door
Like an angel, standing in a shaft of light
Rising up to paradise, I know, I'm gonna shine

⚡💀
You’re a Crypto-Deadhead???

You’re a Crypto-Deadhead???

I am many things! I love music. Especially music from before my time. I was born way too late. And a ton of music since. If you can't find me, I'm at a show. I don't think of myself as a "crypto guy" buy as an investment guy of which crypto is a necessary part. The music stuff is more interesting :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back