2022 S Marquis

Class of 2022 DBs in South Florida look ELITE on a national scale. Lymph, Allen, Little Jr., Brian Dilworth from Chaminade! Staff needs to start a plan on keeping those guys home because they’ll be way better than the ‘18 group

Advertisement
Atlantic is almost always good and have been for decades, but haven't been able to win a state title. They lost the state title game to Dr. Phillips a few years back when Dr. Phillips finally got a state championship. Atlantic and Deerfield are probably the two best programs never to win one.

Atlantic is almost always good and have been for decades, but haven't been able to win a state title. They lost the state title game to Dr. Phillips a few years back when Dr. Phillips finally got a state championship. Atlantic and Deerfield are probably the two best programs never to win one.

And they still wont. Smashed in the same conference as St Thomas Aquinas. Atlantic schedule last year was a murderers row

And they still wont. Smashed in the same conference as St Thomas Aquinas. Atlantic schedule last year was a murderers row
Maybe Prop Joe could work some things behind the scenes for Atlantic.

Advertisement
Class of 2022 DBs in South Florida look ELITE on a national scale. Lymph, Allen, Little Jr., Brian Dilworth from Chaminade! Staff needs to start a plan on keeping those guys home because they’ll be way better than the ‘18 group
Dilworth gotta be bahamian

**** no....they knocked me out of the playoffs this year.
e2cbdaa05cd18773307c24fba589e6dd.jpg

Advertisement
Kid is going to commit early and then you know the rest. Hopefully we can get him back, lol. He looks like a ******* animal on the field though. I’m allergic to reading about 2022 kids right now though.

Advertisement
Must get and the tape I liked the most from 2022 so far. What do you all think?
To be honest just go back and read all the comments. I think everyone agrees with you about him being a must have. There's a few DE's, OL, and a QB that might be put ahead of him but he's for sure in my top 5-10 wants for next cycle as of now without putting much thought into it.

Advertisement
Must get and the tape I liked the most from 2022 so far. What do you all think?
ELITE.

The 22 Safety & DE class is the deepest it's been locally in the last decade.

Marquis is my favorite Safety in the 22 class & I hope Banda zeroes in gets him to commit & stick.

Idk how they'll have the Safety board stacked, but it's imperative we get 2 of these Elite 22 Safeties.

ELITE.

The 22 Safety & DE class is the deepest it's been locally in the last decade.

Marquis is my favorite Safety in the 22 class & I hope Banda zeroes in gets him to commit & stick.

Idk how they'll have the Safety board stacked, but it's imperative we get 2 of these Elite 22 Safeties.

Is Alonzo Allen a legit option for us to land?

Is Alonzo Allen a legit option for us to land?

He's a huge sean taylor fan like most....He could be..he transferred out now though and has all the sec already hitting with the offers...we shall see.

One out of those 2 at a minimum i say...i mean for gods sake Lyman is at Rumph's alma mater i dont think we have even recruited any one tough from Delray in forever.

I want both of those guys in 2022

Advertisement
Back